Comfortable Girth

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Shamrock, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Albums:
    I was having a discussion with a few female friends about girth, and they all
    seemed to be able to accomodate a lot of girth without much effort, and I keep hearing that 6" or more girth isnt very common, but they didnt seem to think it was
    like the start of the rare girth size. What do people here feel is their ideal circumference without being uncomfortable?

Shamrock

2. average Joe

average Joe New Member

My wife is a small lady, very petite. My penis circumference is 6.5". If we try and get a "quickie" into a busy day she says it is painful . . . tolerable, but painful. With that said, when we take our time and have alot of foreplay and let her relax it is not a problem at all. Grant it, we are in our upper 30's and have been married for 16 years. She is accustomed to my penis. For sexually inexperienced women it may be a little different. I don't know. It has been 16 years since I have been in that situation.

3. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Most women have been fine with my over 6.5" circumference. Still, it's hard and painful for them to get it in without preparation, but none ever refused it.

Bruce

4. Kat

Kat Member

I'm probably on the extreme end of the curve since I can comfortably accomodate up to 8-9" girth. I can't go beyond that.

kat

5. D_aco04hcx

D_aco04hcx New Member

i'm not that thick, maybe little less than 6, and my gf is "normal" but when we have raw sex with no foreplay it's hard to get completely in, it takes a little time, maybe lack of lube but i'll definitely say that till 6 she's confortable (except for rear hole that she doesn't give so easy...)

6. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

my boyfriend is about 7.5" girth and at first I had trouble accommodating him, but now I've adjusted to the point where he's the perfect tight fit. Although I'm not sure if I could stretch to much more than that, I do seem to be pretty much on my limit.

Before Mark, I think the biggest I'd had was probably about up to 6" girth, which felt nice and full.

7. JT11x7

JT11x7 New Member

I'm 7" around and most women have been concerned about that but have been able to handle me with lots of foreplay and when they are wet. Several have mentioned that they though my thickness was about max for them.

8. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I'm petite and the thickest I've had is 7 inches, which wasn't a problem but did take some time getting used to. My fiancee's 6 or 6.5 in girth (I forget!) feels pretty comfortable as its easier to go oral.

9. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch:
    Ok, seriously. I really need to see one of these 8-9" thick dicks to believe it. As has been establised in the Shane Diesel thread over at the Celebrity Endowments board, even 7" is super thick. Anything above that would be freakish.

10. Kat

Kat Member

Well, I'm pretty good with a measuring tape and my husband's penis is just at 8" in circumference. It is thicker than the thickest portion of my forearm. The 9" that I quoted is from an extra thick dildo. And sorry...no photos. ;)

kat

11. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Ok, seriously. I really need to see one of these 8-9" thick dicks to believe it. As has been establised in the Shane Diesel thread over at the Celebrity Endowments board, even 7" is super thick. Anything above that would be freakish.
    [post=328240]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    bzyrch, don't panic mate. These people are obviously confusing centimetres with inches :eyes:
    You only have to take a tape measure and make an eight-inch loop to realise that this would be bigger than the most outrageously PhotoShop-morphed dick on the net :D

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, this is the land of anomalies, so people having issues with the very large might very well find their way here. I did see one such guy who was probably 8''+ at the base of his shaft. His dick was tapered so it was more like 6'' toward the top. I just measured my soda can, and it's 8.25" around. I think it's possible that a very few guys are this size, but probably not every one who claims it!

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    To those who needed time to get accustomed to extra girth: What is your experience going back to normal girthed guys? Was it easier?

14. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch:
    Thanks for the input, Zora and Nicky. When I heard 8-9" circumfrence, I started to feel downright puny! I guess anything's possible though. I assume pumping would most likely be involved at that size. It's not that I don't believe you, Kat, it just seems freaky to me. What are his other dimensions? Is he all natural or enhancement-assisted? What was it like taking on that thing for the first time?

15. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    For me a little easier going from big to avg vs avg to big. I have a very narrow vaginal canal so it feels tight no matter what the length or girth. My 2nd boyfriend was huge (8" long, 7" girth) and he really stretched me out, it took quite a few tries before I was comfortable having normal sex. The next 2 boyfriends were avg length and girth (sorry, I don't know the exact dimensions) and it still felt tight but the adjustment took less time. With my fiancee, he's also huge (10" long, 6-6.5" girth) and I remember saying "Oh God, not again" after seeing his dick for the first time. He also stretched me out quite a bit, and took a while to be comfortable with his size.

16. Kat

Kat Member

Bzyrch,

My husbands size is the reason why I looked for this site in the first place. As far as I know (at least for the past 22 years) he is totally natural...no pumping or injections (ewwww). And he does have the thickest penis that I've seen. I've said this before on this site that even when we first had sex I didn't have too much trouble taking him. Granted, I was stretched way more than I ever had been but personally I didn't find that uncomfortable. And that is actually another reason why I came to this site...when I mentioned that on another site people just said that was ridiculous. I figured on this site there would be others that had similar experiences. In regards to my husbands other dimensions...well, he has many wonderful dimensions that I love (and some that can really annoy me). For example, he is a great lover of music, is a very kind person....O.K., O.K. I'm sure you probably mean penis length (which again, reduces him to a two dimensional person). I've stated before that he is a little over 10" long.

kat

17. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Albums:

Hmm. Soda cans must be different in the US, cause they're 9" in Australia.

You're getting cheated by the soda companies!

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:

Do you attribute this decrease in time to being accustomed to the pains of adjusting, being relaxed since you know you've had bigger - so this wasn't going to be a big deal, or that you were stretched already?

<!--QuoteBegin-citygirl
    @Jul 13 2005, 05:39 AM
    With my fiancee, he&#39;s also huge (10" long, 6-6.5" girth) and I remember saying "Oh God, not again" after seeing his dick for the first time. He also stretched me out quite a bit, and took a while to be comfortable with his size.
    [post=328771]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

As much time or less time than the first behemoth?

The whole topic of fit, not size, fascinates me.

19. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    As much time or less time than the first behemoth?

The whole topic of fit, not size, fascinates me.
    [post=329319]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yes, since he was avg it took less time to accomodate his size. I did notice that after I broke up with the hung boyfriend my vaginal canal eventually returned to its original size.

With my fiancee I think it took about the same amount of time to get adjusted to his girth, but lengthwise it took longer. Even after all this time I&#39;ve been with him I can only take in his whole length on certain occasions and in certain positions, most of the time if he goes too deep it will hurt.

Draft saved Draft deleted