comfortable jock

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
The most comfortable and roomy jocks by far are Obviously and N2N. Both great quality and awesome spandexy material. I wear them anytime I'm not freeballing, and sometimes wear spandex trunks.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For everyday wear I like udergear's basic jocks (they come in colors)

Undergear® Greek Jock

This one is on sale for only $9.

• Men's jockstrap underwear
  • Cotton/spandex knit
  • Imported
  • Machine wash
Classical meets contemporary. In electric-bright cotton/spandex, our Greek jockstrap mixes modern looks with artistic sophistication. Black trim and stitching accentuates your natural contours in all the right places. Jockstrap is also topped with a Greek key patterned elastic waist for stylish, eye-catching detail.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love undergear's jocks. they are among the most comfortable underwear I own. $9 is a great value.

For everyday wear I like udergear's basic jocks (they come in colors)

Undergear® Greek Jock

This one is on sale for only $9.

• Men's jockstrap underwear
  • Cotton/spandex knit
  • Imported
  • Machine wash
Classical meets contemporary. In electric-bright cotton/spandex, our Greek jockstrap mixes modern looks with artistic sophistication. Black trim and stitching accentuates your natural contours in all the right places. Jockstrap is also topped with a Greek key patterned elastic waist for stylish, eye-catching detail.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently found an UA jock in the lockerroom (that story is fo another thread). It is comfortable and really 'soft' material, but the legs straps tend to roll around. I still think my bike jock is my favorite. probably just cause I've had it for so long

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that the sport type of jocks (Bike etc) can get uncomfortable with daily wear. As underwear, I'd recommend jocks by Cin2 and GoSoftwear for quality, comfort and lots of room up front.

I own two pairs of jockstraps. Papi and bike. Both brands are comfy and support very well!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Whether this or that brand of jockstrap feels comfy to wear all day long (as underwear) depends on several factors, two of which being what build you are, especially around the waist, and how much junk it is supposed to support.

Best jockstrap I have worn/owned to date is the Nasty Pig Sports jock (available from Jockstrap Central) - and I have worn a few. Looks and feels like the classic style jockstrap, only better! It's in my gallery if you're interested.

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Rips jock.
You may be right. I tried thongs this summer And I like them much more than I would have thought. I tried Joe Boxer from Kmart and Murano from Dillards. They have a soft yet supportive pouch and a waistband that is comfortable for all day wear. I'm not crazy about the thong back and would rather have the but straps of the jock. Right now the thongs get the nod for all day wearing while I'm active.