comfortable with nudity?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by calvinkleinguy, Sep 5, 2011.

1. calvinkleinguy

calvinkleinguy Active Member

Albums:
    how comfortable are you at being naked around people.
    would your walk around your home naked knowing others are there?
    what if a guy walks around nude in his home while you were visiting. would you feel comfortable or would you feel awkward?
    if your comfortable about being nude, is it just among people of the same sex (locker rooms etc) or are comfortable being nude around people of the opposite sex (just nude, nothing sexual)?

2. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm comfortable being nude in 'the right company' that to me means anyone who wouldn;t feel uncimfortable by my actions.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's how I feel too: context and consent of all involved are key.

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am naked whenever i can be

5. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    It's a little strange. I don't mind posting pictures of myself naked but I'm uncomfortable being naked in a public place like a gym locker room. I do it but I'm not totally comfortable.

6. SoloAqui

SoloAqui Member

Albums:
    I am so- so comfortable being naked around others. Like others have said it just depends around whom. I do enjoy walking around the house naked. I have never been at a friends where they walk around naked but I don't think I would have a problem, perhaps my initial reaction would be surprised but I would get over it. I would have to say I am more at ease being naked with those of the same sex but have always wondered how I would be around both sexes. I have always wanted to go to a nudist colony and see it would be.

7. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

When I was a lot younger and thinner, I used to "hang"-out naked with a lot of guys around their swimming pools.

8. calvinkleinguy

calvinkleinguy Active Member

Albums:
    oh very interesting.
    why do u feel unconfortable in locker rooms? is nude guys around you or is it you nude around other guys?

9. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Yes. I'm comfortable being naked. I love being nude. It's not sexual, it's liberating :)
    If my friends are cool being naked, even better. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, ever. So, I use discretion. Gym, showers, home, it's all good. I'm a nudist at heart, I guess. Didn't grow up that way, at all. Never went to a nudist resort or anything, I suppose I should explore those options :) Just haven't gotten there yet.

10. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm rather uncomfortable being naked but that's mostly a result of being self-conscious about being under weight. If I was happier with my body then I wouldn't have an issue.

With that said the nudity of others doesn't bother me at all, even if they don't represent what I would normally enjoy looking at.

11. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm naked any chance I get. Once I walk in the door I drop everything and relax. I'm in couchsurfing.org and host nudists all the time - even first timers. It's clear from my profile that I'm a nudist in my home and get lots of guys looking to try nudism. I also get nudists in general who appreciate staying in a relaxed environment. I'm hoping once I move back to the US I find some nudist friends.

12. B_Mauvamor

B_Mauvamor New Member

how comfortable are you at being naked around people.
    would your walk around your home naked knowing others are there?
    what if a guy walks around nude in his home while you were visiting. would you feel comfortable or would you feel awkward?
    if your comfortable about being nude, is it just among people of the same sex (locker rooms etc) or are comfortable being nude around people of the opposite sex (just nude, nothing sexual)?

Extremely comfortable, unless I'm being stared at by some old perv who doesn't understand that "no" means "no".
    When I'm in my home, I consider I'm free to dress or undress any way I want so yes, I walk around naked when it fits me, regardless of who is home with me. If THEY get uncomfortable, they know where the exit door is. If a guy walks around naked in his home, I really don't mind, unless he's not someone I want to be close to. I'm often naked around other guys. As for beign naked around girls, that hasn't happened in a long time so I'm not sure. The last few times some girls saw me naked, they wanted to touch and all that so.... yeah, that might be uncomfortable.

13. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been a true nudists for many years now. Whether at home or in my office (I own the building) I go nude. My secretary is also a nudist so it works out well. Actually met and hired her from a nudist camping trip here locally.

My new GF is a nudist but I didn't meet her at a nudist colony so I didn't know. It wasn't until about a year or so into the relationship that the subject came up and she told me she loves being naked. Since then when as soon as we get home we strip our clothes off. She's got a KILLER bod!!!

As for being naked around others: We don't hide our nudisim from anyone and it is a well known fact that when visiting our home you will encounter nudity! And even the occassional sexual content! LOL

14. B_Mauvamor

B_Mauvamor New Member

Forgot to say I'm also a nudist and have been going to nude beaches and place like that since I was 15. :wink:

15. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Nudist here, but the only time I would think twice about it is if it would make someone else uncomfortable. However if you are in a place where one would expect nudity then get over it.

16. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

I'm the same exact way. for some odd reason i'm not that comfortable being naked around a group of men. i mean i gotta get naked in the lockerroom and shower and i do it but i'm not all that comfortable doing it.

also i tend to get a bit freaked out when i step into the locker room and theres a bunch of people naked. like i'm trying to dodge naked bodies all while keeping my head straight and trying to look away from the nakedness because you don't want to look like some dick-ogling perv.

i remember the other day i was doing this and some guy noticed and out the corner of his eye i see him shaking his head and laughing under his breath. must've thought "man whats wrong with this kid, its not that big of a deal"

17. Huaimek186

Huaimek186 Member

I am comfortable nude around my house , alone or with my wife . I should not like to embarrass strangers or friends , male or female by appearing naked in front of them .
    I have been a beech nudist for many years and have taken family and girl friends with me to enjoy a day naked on the beach and swimming . I have no problem with meeting other naked men on the beach , we are all nudists together . I never had any problem in a locker room , years ago . There is a time and place for nudity . Going to town , shopping at the supermarket are not appropriate places . If I had a large private garden with swimming pool , or lived by a beautiful nudist beach , I should be naked most of the time .

18. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

How comfortable are you at being naked around people? I'm comfortable being naked. I love being nude. It's not sexual, it's liberating. I would think twice about it is if it would make someone else uncomfortable but I'm a nudist and enjoy walking around the house and garden naked; and have been going to nude beaches for many years. I have no problem being naked around the opposite sex.

19. spaceguy88

spaceguy88 New Member

Albums:
    I would describe myself as being a nudist,too.I mean I like swimming in the nude with friends or all alone,enjoying the feeling of the water caressing all my body zones,especially down there,its amazing sensation...I usually go around naked in the house when being alone.Why not be comfortable with your own body?I cant find any reason of being dressed in your own house in hot summer day,or sleep with your undies on.

20. BarefootGuy

Gold Member

I am a nudist and comfortable being nude at home or at nudist resorts, beaches, etc. To me, it is quite comfortable to be with other nudists (of both sexes). A few of my textile friends know I am a nudist and I have been nude in front of them before. And if someone was nude in front of me, it might surprise me at first but I would be OK with it.

So I think it's time to get naked...everyone join in! <G>

Draft saved Draft deleted