comfortable with nudity?

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I was 16, I noticed lots of people coming and going over some rocks at the beach. I followed, and came upon a nude beach. Prior to that, I didn't even know such a thing existed. I went back the next weekend, and very nervously stripped. I was very self conscious until I realized that nobody cared. Then I relaxed, and spent the summer naked. On the first day of school, somebody caught my eye. We happened to both be naked on that same beach the next weekend. That was my first romance. I have been naked in lots of situations. I have no problem with it. Depends on context. I went to a nude beach with a friend I was living with (as roommates). I stripped of course. She was so uncomfortable with nudity, I put a suit on. Just depends on the context.

spaceguy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. I'm comfortable being naked. I love being nude. It's not sexual, it's liberating :)
If my friends are cool being naked, even better. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, ever. So, I use discretion. Gym, showers, home, it's all good. I'm a nudist at heart, I guess. Didn't grow up that way, at all. Never went to a nudist resort or anything, I suppose I should explore those options :) Just haven't gotten there yet.
Well,you should explore these options,cause you have nothing to hide,you look great

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spend most of my time naked when I'm at home. Of course, being naked at the beach is an extremely liberating feeling. I would like to go to the naked city in France one day.

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how comfortable are you at being naked around people.

Generally speaking, I'm comfortable.

would your walk around your home naked knowing others are there?
what if a guy walks around nude in his home while you were visiting. would you feel comfortable or would you feel awkward?

In both circumstances it would depend who the people were. If it was not an expected time/place, I would find it bizarre.

if your comfortable about being nude, is it just among people of the same sex (locker rooms etc) or are comfortable being nude around people of the opposite sex

I am more comfortable and loose around the opposite sex.

(just nude, nothing sexual)?

You're talking about humans, so its always sexual to some extent. That's who and what we are. And so why as a straight person, I'm more comfortable around women.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being naked. I have this thing about clothes, I dont know what it is. I like dressing up and looking right, but being naked is so comfortable. If Im with friends and its really warm, I like hanging out without a shirt on, sometimes in my underwear. If they complain I switch the underwear for shorts, but I refuse covering the top. I'm still getting used to the locker room thing. Honestly, my gym is full of the "OH SHIT he looked more FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS!! HE'S A FFFFAAAAGGGGOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" kind of guy so. That and I dont have time to work out with my schedule really (this will change by the end of the semester) and haven't been lately so. Even when I do go, I often shower at home just cause I dont necessarily have time to shower in the middle of the day. My life is a mess right now. Once I graduate, get a steady job and such I will be able to consider concepts such as these through my life, rather than just as a concept in my head...

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone who wrestled since the 8th grade, played football in HS, and have been going to nude beaches since I was 16, I'd say I'm extremely comfortable being nude around just about anyone, group or in public. When I wrestled, if it wasn't the singlet that left nothing to the imagination, it was the locker room weigh-ins before matches. Both teams would have to line up in the locker room before every match. Many of us were borderline with regard to our weight class, so weighing in nude was mandatory. In HS, showering after every football game was required, and I still wrestled until I graduated. By the time I went away to college, I really had no issue whatsoever being nude in front of my roomate, or even in a locker room full of guys. A girl I was dating introduced me to the nude beach experience when I was 16 and I have been a season pass holder since I moved back to NJ after school.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I am extremely comfortable with being nude and in those clothing optional locations where it is readily accepted too. I have also walked around my house totally nude or in underwear depending on the comfort ability of those who are around. Having been a school athlete as well as a former Marine and to this day still actively working out I have no problem walking around in the showers, sauna or steam room or bathroom naked.

As for walking around someone’s home again it would depend on how well we know each other and their own personal comfort with it too.

With regards to walking around anyone again YES I can do this too.

Unfortunately at least in America we put a lot unnecessary tension on being naked associating it with sex only. In most of the European countries that I have visited being nude is no BIG deal. Where as Asia and the US still have negative stereotypes of those who would even consider it.

A Naturist is not a pervert but someone who enjoys clothing optional activities and enjoys them Au Natural.

My own experience most nudist dont have the hangups their clothed peers do. Its kind of hard to be judgemental when you have nothing on!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We came into this world nude and generally speaking we probably cried. Now as an adult with years of socialization practice behind me I still enjoy my body and have no problems with being nude in appropriate settings. However, I do not mow the lawn nude.

Enjoy live and be happy with yourself.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no problem being nude in the locations where it is the norm. Nude around my home many times. For years went to nude beaches and hot springs. In my youth gang showers and locker rooms were the norm no one had a problem. I am very comfortable with being nude.

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lived in a dorm where lots of foreigners would come to the US to visit. When I first got there, a few of the American guys were talking about showering with shorts on.

The Europeans were SO naked in the bathroom it was unnerving at first and then I said hey, this is OK.

One guy from brazil would strip to nothing, walk to the stalls to poop, then casually walk to the showers to shower with the curtain half open.

Another European guy would masturbate every time he took a shower, but that's another story.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I would be more comfortable around friends, and guys around my age. None of us have the body of an adonis anymore. It makes you feel more comfortable to be on an even playing field. Plus, my dick is bigger than theirs. :D

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay