Comfy Undies: Where do you get yours?

evil_noodles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I was chilling on the sofa in my favourite briefs last night, when A thought crossed my mind...

Where in the great beyond did I get these briefs from?!

I sat and thought and I still can't remember, so a question to everyone out there. Comfy Underwear what's your favourite and why and where do you get yours?

Ikky

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boxer briefs from Next. Could do with a fraction more room in the bollock department but other than that they're the comfiest I've found.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
The most comfortable that I have found - and I have tried lots - are M&S's cheapest slips, £4 for a 4 pack. Lightweight so that they don't get sweaty, they are particularly good for hot weather. They keep the package under control without crushing - I am not a little guy - and minimal builder's bum in normal wear ie walking, sitting, driving, running, even sports, with only some slippage at the back when bending a lot, eg gardening. At the price, worth a try.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jcpenny boxers here, love the yolk front, lots of room to hang.

and love my older boxers that have my 'shape' to them (of course can't wear to the gym...too many holes lol)

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
C-in2 Army Trunk style, normally from TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in the states), as it's quite difficult to get them in the UK, unless via the net, which can be expensive.

Offers very good support, look great in them, and very comfortable.

Currently trying out 2(x)ist, but finding them not to be quite as good as C-in2.

Pic's up in gallery.

D

deleted611714

I love the briefs from BHS in the UK. Very comfy indeed!