Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would you feel when your browsing the photo gallery and come across a familer back ground or tattoo and realize its your family member. What would you do.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would you feel when your browsing the photo gallery and come across a familer back ground or tattoo and realize its your family member. What would you do.

I would probably start with...Are you familiar with the difference between your and you're? It's not personal...you did ask after all, although the period at the end of "What would you do", in lieu of a question mark, could be misconstrued. (sorry...couldn't resist :) )

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually commented to a sibling that I thought we were visiting similar places one time and the curtain of denial that arose and the resultant freeze between us, made me regret ever having observed or commented....it was a serious mistake on my part!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I actually commented to a sibling that I thought we were visiting similar places one time and the curtain of denial that arose and the resultant freeze between us, made me regret ever having observed or commented....it was a serious mistake on my part!

I would guess they are for some reason very embarassed by their browsing habits but that shouldn't cause you to feel bad about their denial my friend.
Ed..........

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Take off and nuke my account from orbit. Same as if I found anyone I knew here, probably.

initial reaction would be Mr. Endued's Ripley Tactic.

for true? avoid their profile at all costs. is none of my business, and not my place to say anything to my kinfolk.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
initial reaction would be Mr. Endued's Ripley Tactic.

for true? avoid their profile at all costs. is none of my business, and not my place to say anything to my kinfolk.

It depends how well I know them and how likely they are to identify me, but as much I'm not ashamed about being a guy posts pictures of his dick online, I don't really want people close to me knowing I'm a guy who posts pictures of his dick online. Just the way it is for me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends how well I know them and how likely they are to identify me, but as much I'm not ashamed about being a guy posts pictures of his dick online, I don't really want people close to me knowing I'm a guy who posts pictures of his dick online. Just the way it is for me.

:bigeyes: i didn't even think about it from that angle!
i so wouldn't want my junk or my junk posting habits on topic at the next family gathering.

nuke it. go all Eternal Happiness to bleach my frontal lobe.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend of mine closed his account when he recognized somebody. It made Helga sad. :sad: I do not feel that way because I have never ever used my real name and home address on the Net in the first place anywhere and also, I am called to counseling work here as part of my ministry. To penises of all sizes and those who love them.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
but I understand privacy a bit better now.
Privacy? We come here, after all, for the sake of showing each other our dicks and talking about them. Of course, I know what you mean, but how much of a reasonable expectation of privacy is there, really?