coming across family members on lpsg

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
not much and less. I've always been a bit at odds w/ my family, so I don't think I would stand to lose much. I guess it would be common ground in a weird way, not that I would reach out and say 'heya'

Last edited:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would probably start with...Are you familiar with the difference between your and you're? It's not personal...you did ask after all, although the period at the end of "What would you do", in lieu of a question mark, could be misconstrued. (sorry...couldn't resist :) )

this guy could be my family member...

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once dragged a friend of mine to a gay bar. He was gay, but closeted and TERRIFIED of coming across someone he knew. I gently reminded him that if someone he knew, saw him... Well then they too are in a gay bar.

If I saw a family member here, well then we've got a shared interest and that's kewl. I mean seriously... They're just dicks, half the world's got one.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would guess they are for some reason very embarassed by their browsing habits but that shouldn't cause you to feel bad about their denial my friend.
Ed..........

Thanks for your kind remarks, my wise friend. That brother has since passed away. I believe you are correct! I realize now that he probably was deep into denial, according to a mutual friend who had been his business associate.