coming from getting fucked

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idk but I have seen it done.
I had a stunning asian trans on me and she was taking it full bore/balls deep.
Had her head rolled back and her hands on my thighs.

She then went to rocking rather than going up and down. I was all the way up in her.

She stated she was going to come and I said go ahead thinking she was BS'ing.
Don't you know, she started coming all over my chest without ever touching her dick.

Amazed me.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's all to do with the pressure on your prostate. Have a play around the prostate with fingers first to get familiar with how it feels and then try and find a position that allows pressure on your prostate when you fuck. It won't work every time and it might not work for everyone but its a great feeling even if it doesn't make you cum from being fucked.

cockaholic2

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If its a guy you got to find the prostate, if it's a girl then stimulate the clit some other way because its near impossible for a girl to cum from anal sex, at least the few times I've partaken in the experience.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
When a guy is putting a lot of pressure on my prostate, and angling his thrusts to change it up, I'll flow a lot of semen but don't actually "cum". It feels amazing, but is physiologically a completely different kind of release than an orgasm, at least for me.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
angle is important (if you got a normal size dick - big ones rub the prostate whatever angle).

as the btm.. you got to give yourself totally to the top and not worry about your own dick too much... clench your anal muscles as hard as you can when you get close.

good luck

theirishman

1st Like
Media
I am 40 years old, and have come hands free once. Its' got to hit the prostate at just the right angle. It also helps if the top knows how to hit it right. Man, the feeling, the orgasm is out of this world. I shake and my eyes roll back in my head. All men should experience it, gay or straight.

lampy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its a combo of prostate stimulation, psycological stimulation and cock rubbing on the bed or whatever (for me). I managed a multiple orgasm once being pegged. Was awesome but damned if I can do it again :(

Well when I have sex I can cum without touching my pee pee my bf has a huge cock and I think he hits every thing in my twat that can get hit. Yes we r gay

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In discussions about this topic (and a bit of research), I've come to the conclusions that it's easier for some people than others, and that being really into it (and into each other) is the best way to make it happen. I would imagine it's harder for a woman to cum if she's the receptive partner.