Coming from oral before sex?

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I've got a quick question. I'm 19 and in the midst of a sexless 2 year relationship, mostly because i can't get it up (psychological problem). Anyway, eventually this relationship will end and I'll be left single in my twenties with very little sexual experience. My one main question about sex is this: I know it's traditional to get a girl going through oral before penetration begins, but do you usually make her come first then put it in, get her close to coming, or just get her motor going a little bit before the show gets started? I understand many aspects of sex are dependent on personal preference, but I was never sure what is expected from the man at this point in the sexual encounter (I'm pretty good at oral, just not at the actual sex :rolleyes:). Any suggestions?

jgerson

Just Browsing
Media
Well it defiantly helps with the penetration and getting her motor going. As far as if she should come first that is her preference. It really makes my girlfriend horny after she comes orally, she never lets me stop there but she likes skipping hat step often too.

Dolittle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my gal I tried to make sure she got off from oral first before I let willy out of the dark. It seemed to get her going for multiple orgasms after that. It also gave me a thrill to see her enjoying more than just one act as well. From what I have read/been told etc...If you get her off first then if things don't quite work out with your second act maybe she won't feel as frustrated with things. On the plus side some gals simply like it more than intercourse anyway, some don't. Take your time to see what rocks her world. Hope things work out for you.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Dolittle also. It's a tried-and-true method. But be careful, it's also a tried-and-true method to make a girl fall in love with you. :wink:

Some girls cum quickly from oral, some take a while. Sometimes if the girl takes a while to orgasm it will be that much more intense. From what I've heard a lot of guys just do the oral as foreplay. You really should treat it like the main course, that you want her to come 100%. Some girls might also want you to stop before orgasm because they think they are taking too long and get uncomfortable, so you need to make her feel no pressure. Just tell her to relax and enjoy it.

D

deleted105034

We always always always 69 before sex, (unless we've both decided it's to be a "quickie") and that's where she usually comes first. Lately, however, she has gotten to where she can get me so aroused with her mouth that I almost come first!

69'ing is a way to make the girl not feel self-conscious about taking too long to cum, since she is definitely doing something that whole time...I think also my gf likes to see how big she can make me, and that probably turns her on to sex more too, seeing as how she's probably thinking ahead about how good my cock will feel inside her once it's rock hard.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd always get my girl off first through oral/fingering before entering her. Women aren't the same as men - the orgasm doesn't mean the end of the experience the way it does for us. Also, clitoral and vaginal orgasms are different, so while continued stimulation on the clit wouldn't feel good (too sensitive), a clitoral orgasm followed by a good sex-session would, because you're working two different areas.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Performing oral and other stimulating sex with my wife is always fun to watch. Usually results in full insertive sex, which I also enjoy. It takes two to have fun, and oral is certainly an excellent build up.

I hope you also resolve your situation about erections.

Life is fun, but you have to let fun happen.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Women have that whole multiple orgasm thing going for them so if you can, get her to cum from oral before penetrating. Moreover, takes girls longer to get wet and ready. If you rush things on the foreplay, she might still be dry by the time you start the hammer-fest. Some, however, don't cum from oral action. Tiff86 has made a few posts regarding that. You should be prepared for that possibility, too. It still might be enough to get her started but dont spend an hour trying to give her one orgasm lol.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
look at it this way: my penis is the key, when I start the car with my key... everything leads to the open road .. lol