Coming home early.

Theawakener77

Expert Member
Media
Right here goes hope you like this? A sunny mid day and I get to finish early from work,I park the car round the corner from the house to suprise the wife, I enter the house very quietly I could hear my wife's voice as well as a males so I creep upstairs and spy from the gap of the door which was not shut properly, I see my wife and this tall chap they was foundling each other he was feeling her breasts! She has amazing breasts 34ff she is they are amazing and she was grabbing his crotch. I didn't do anything because in the past I cheated on my wife so I said I will give her a free pass,I said as a joke to her " if you do take up this opportunity to have sex with another male make sure he has a huge cock" (because it's allways been a turn on to see someone fuck my wife with a bigger cock then mine) so anyway I sat there and watched. She took down his trousers and he was wearing some tight underwear and fuck me he had a massive bulge witch my wife was absolute loving,kissing it stroking it, phis bulge was growing and growing he had his hands on her ass she was wearing black spandex pants her ass looked amazing in them,which I think he agreed because his huge cock was popping out his pants it must of been about 9 or 10 inches man and fat as well. The heat turns up a notch she strips down to her matching bra and thong, she was wearing my favourite a satin blue thong, it got me so horny when she wears them ones. She looked so hot a similar figure to Kelly brook (if you know who that is) he sat her down on the bed and and he started to tease her with his huge cock rubbing it against her satin thong on her clit on her pussy she was so wet her thong was soaked with her juices, so he rubs it faster on her clit she was in heaven loud moans came from her sexy voice her thong was so wet now with her having two orgasms already. Part 2 will come shortly