coming on too strong?

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok so i met this girl the other day and instantly hit it off. she passed by my job and chilled with me for 4 hours just talking. she gives me her number and instantoly starts texting me when she left. we found eachother on myspace. we commented and messaged eacother a bit, she said she was interested. and outta no where stops responding to my texts, my messages and delted my comments. did i come on too strong by calling right away? i thought girls hated when a guy doesnt call and he says he will? she was huggin me and wanting me to hold her when we first met. now i cant get her to even hit me bak. is it just me? or should i give it some time before i over react?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give it a day or 2 everyone is having fabbo sales on clothes and shoes for Veteran's day. :smile:

Honestly, I have no idea what the heck she is doing or thinking as I have never behaved that way without an explanation. ex.Hi Joe family emergency will be in Appalachia for 3 days don't expect to have cell service I'll call you when I get back. Takes all of 90 seconds to leave a message like that.

ok so i met this girl the other day and instantly hit it off. she passed by my job and chilled with me for 4 hours just talking. she gives me her number and instantoly starts texting me when she left. we found eachother on myspace. we commented and messaged eacother a bit, she said she was interested. and outta no where stops responding to my texts, my messages and delted my comments. did i come on too strong by calling right away? i thought girls hated when a guy doesnt call and he says he will? she was huggin me and wanting me to hold her when we first met. now i cant get her to even hit me bak. is it just me? or should i give it some time before i over react?

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, this is weird but had my sister explain this to me years ago. Some women practice this kind of psych crap on men. They want to see if they can get you interested. It's a control thing. Then they put another little "X" on the side of their Barbie Camper and feel better about themselves. Run the other way.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Honestly, I have no idea what the heck she is doing or thinking as I have never behaved that way without an explanation. ex.Hi Joe family emergency will be in Appalachia for 3 days don't expect to have cell service I'll call you when I get back. Takes all of 90 seconds to leave a message like that.

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters with your no-nonsense posts. As someone who's been played hot and cold a million times, I really can't stand when someone can't even be bothered to drop a quick response or leave a quick message to say "I haven't died or dropped off the planet."

Two weeks ago I met a gorgeous girl while out salsa dancing, and I saw her dance with other guys before I went up to her and also once when I took a break, and with none of them did she appear to have as much fun as she did with me, and in spite of the fact that those guys were REALLY trying to push up on her, she didn't get all that close with them, but I made her laugh and charmed her and then she spent several songs grinding all over me. Chalked it up to coincidence, left without trying for her number, and we crossed paths again at a nearby gas station moments later so I asked for it then so we could dance again sometime. She then proceeded to return neither of my two phone calls over the next week and a half. What the fuck.

Don't try to understand. They're motherfucking insane.

B_Kyuss

Experimental Member
Media
You can't expect every girl to have sex with you just because they "look" interested. Remember that (almost) every girl has a life, too.
But this one, well, she's a weirdo. Forget her.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would argue that both these cases, especially his, is more than just "expecting sex" and more than just "looking interested" and more than just delayed response from a girl who's busy from "having a life." You can't give those excuses and then turn around and say the girl's a weirdo; it's either one or the other. This stuff is illogical, contradictory behavior, and a horrifying number of women perpetuate this stuff.

princeharry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
she's having some kind of personal mental emotional crisis or cleansing experience and she's doing a massive dumping of things from before because now she's gonna be different ....

you, my friend, are just collateral damage

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suspect that she's probably playing some crazy game. I'd just chalk it up to that she's just not interested. If by some chance later on she gives some lame excuse, brush her off.

Never waste your time on someone who's not willing to waste their time on you.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is thinking two different things:

1) I need attention. I need validation. I need to FEEL pretty.

2) What should I do about the other 3-4 guys she has dangling just like you?

...OB

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like both of you were coming on strong, but don't jump to conclusions there could be a perfectly good reason why she's suddenly cut off contact. Wait a few days then just text her saying i hope you're ok.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange that she deleted his comments on myspace.

My deduction is however that his comments were a bit 'forward'...something like "you're so hot, can't wait to see you baby! kisses for my lurve, uh uh uh"

And baby didn't like it. Baby got other boys she wants to play wid :tongue:

This is what I assume...I only deleted someones comments once because she scared me. She was a really gothic girl who wanted double fisting and had tattoos all over her body. I am many things, but a double fister I am not!

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's tough to say whether you came on too strong or not. I don't know what was said, how often it was said, and the context. However, calling a woman who has given her phone number is prefectly fine. Who knows why she has suddenly gone silent. Maybe she just wants a little distance, or maybe she is in fact a game player. I suggest that you take it as a hint, and give her some distance. If she is still interested she'll contact you in time.

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i dunno, alot of wat you guys have said makes sense. the whole validation and wat not, other guys hence my comments deletion. i did that 4ever ago when i used to play these games, she just didnt seem the type to play games...guess im doomed to be alone for longer

p.s. i resent the jus for sex comment, i never go with a girl just for sex. im not like that. but thank every1 for thier imput