Coming out!?...again and again

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think another issue for me is "gaydar." I don't have it. I can only tell from the obvious gay guys but not the ones who act (not forcefully act just to mask their orientation) straight.

My "gaydar" is on the fritz. I swear you need a score card now days of who is and who isn't :wink:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope nobody here thinks I am pretedning to act straight....It is just the way I am. I don't pretend to be somebody I am not. However, when I meet new people and after while I begin to find out that they do not know I am gay (I could tell because of the comments/remarks they say about issues and use "gay" as a negative term) I begin to feel out of place and just down right stupid.

get used to it

realizing that other people are different from you, and you from them is part of the individuation process -- part of becoming a man

I think another issue for me is "gaydar." I don't have it. I can only tell from the obvious gay guys but not the ones who act (not forcefully act just to mask their orientation) straight.

there is no such thing as gaydar

but you will find a certain attraction upon meeting someone, your soul will recognize another soul kindred to yours in some way, possibly just physical, sexual, and momentary, and some possibly deeper ..

that deeper one that will be the realization of a great spiritual bond

you will often find your lust getting involved, but you will not always be able to indulge that lust, because some of those bonds will require something greater and finer -- platonic friendship

Last edited: