Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The OP obviously isn't sad about his sexuality, so I don't see any reason to judge him for his masturbatory sexual preference.

Personally, I am an advocate of masturbation, whether a person is single or involved in a relationship... It's just plain healthy to do it!... Even the medical industry agrees with this now-a-days.

That said, I find the label, "solosexual", to be rather depressing, if not egotistical. In my experience of masturbating with others, cam2cam, every single man who I have done that with, who identifies himself as a "solosexual", is also, actively seeking out others to masturbate with... So, the very term "solosexual" seems totally bogus to me.

We seek and need "visual company" to really get off.

If a man or woman is truly a "solosexual", he or she wouldn't even bother to be online seeking attention... It's all good though... IMHO... It is cool to connect with others who prefer masturbation, over real-time sex.

A/B
I would like to masturbate with another man but i want to masturbate each other. Never been with a man and i think im missing alot. I've seen some dicks on this site that look better and delicions than most pussy ive seen.

cockforu

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, let's just say that I'm not always alone :)
And I do enjoy casually showing off too. So thank you very much for your kind comments![/QUOyou have alot to sho
masturbation is the most awesome pleasure I've experienced in my life. I am totally into self pleasure. simply the best high I've ever experienced. love it for hours and hours. can't get enuff of the pleasure, it is the best
Im with you on that. I love to masturbate. Id like to be with a man and masturbate each other. Then put our dick together as we cum and smear our cum on each other.

cockforu

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish the people who feel the need to hijack every thread or topic would stop responding to topics if they have nothing to say about the subject. START YOUR OWN THREAD and post your crap. But that would take all the fun out of it for you. Regarding the topic of the thread: I guess I am solosexual and bisexual, once was solosexual and heterosexual. Fuck the labels. Guess I should identify myself as 10% bisexual and 90% solosexual. 100% gay men don't interest me. So, my hookups with other 10% gay are only an occasional married man I meet at the gym, etc. I am attracted to dick attached to a hetersexual mindset which makes sexual intimacy with another male somewhat rare. If you are not totally absorbed in gay culture, being bi isn't easy to get that side of your needs met except through social media and the gym. Most of the time I feel that it is just too much work. If it happens, it happens. So, that makes me a solosexual who is perfectly happy pleasuring myself with no strings attached. We all started with masturbation. We know how we want it done, we know where our "sweet spot" is and we can do whatever we want to our body to give us any pleasure we want. The ability to surrender my body and my mind to this totally selfish pleasure is a gift from God. He made arms that can reach our genitals.

I appreciate the courage to create this post and the honesty of most responses. I enjoy LPSG posts that give me the opportunity to really look at my own sexuality in an objective and honest manner. Much more interesting than the posts like "count the number of pubic hairs on the cock above you". LOL
I like what you said. Ive been thinking of being with a man. Im married but feel im missing out on sticking to just pussy. Some cock at times would be nice. Never had it but i want it.

Reactions: dude77007

I still have a good foreskin. Sometimes im so limp that the skin just hangs there, see my pics. A woman sucked on my foreskin once and WOW it was the best BJ ive had.
Awesome. Being uncut I think you would. :p

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you don't like me, but still follow everything I do, you're a fan.

Do you want my autograph?

Where's the assumption I don't like you coming from? I never met you, and don't know you. I read your posts. You post them to be read by others, right? Well, I'm one of those others. If you don't like having your theories and ideas shot down constantly, come up with something that has evidence more substantial than, "it's just common sense" to support it. Or post it to Fictional Stories. Or don't condescendingly insult a majority of the population while couching it as "helping".

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Where's the assumption I don't like you coming from? I never met you, and don't know you. I read your posts. You post them to be read by others, right? Well, I'm one of those others. If you don't like having your theories and ideas shot down constantly, come up with something that has evidence more substantial than, "it's just common sense" to support it. Or post it to Fictional Stories. Or don't condescendingly insult a majority of the population while couching it as "helping".

You know I'm right. That's why you've never been able to prove me wrong.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the fact that you can consciously admit that to yourself and share it with us means you are in a better place than a lot of people. too many people go through lives that they never wanted to live due to societal pressures. be who you are and give zero fucks.

as for me, i like my me-time and i like women-time. i don't mix them though and i don't compare them. to me it's having more of the good things in life.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You know I'm right. That's why you've never been able to prove me wrong.

Proof? Since when has proof played a role in your threads? You never provide proof, so none is needed to prove you wrong. Works both ways. I say you're wrong. That's all I need.

At the end of the day, I'm happy with who I am and what I have. You've never said you're happy, you hate what you have and endlessly wish for what I have. By YOUR own standards, you lose.

So why do you assume I don't like you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickey1234

Trevor J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your post is now more than three years old so I am most likely to have reacted on it before. But in case I didn't - Great post, very well put! And welcome out! With or without your bike : ))
Yes. I agree. He expresses what I believe is a growing trend or lifestyle. As masturbation has become more understood and accepted, frequent masturbation and edging have become mainstream with the sex toy and internet industry responding to the growing needs of such men. It's uplifting.

Reactions: Road_cyclist

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wallyj84 is an assholic troll who has the temerity to think he’s not only intelligent but amusing. Everyone would be far better off by ignoring him rather than giving him fuel by responding to his blather. Perhaps then he’d go away and we’d be done with his bullshit.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wallyj84 is an assholic troll who has the temerity to think he’s not only intelligent but amusing. Everyone would be far better off by ignoring him rather than giving him fuel by responding to his blather. Perhaps then he’d go away and we’d be done with his bullshit.

Blah blah blah. Hater.

Reactions: deleted15807