Coming Out Of The Closet

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
From what i have read about alex.... it doesn't sounds like his 10% is all that strong.. it may throb.. but it will get cold and go back in the house.. :cool:

Tsk, I dare to go out for the day, and come back to discover this kind of idle gossip. :rolleyes: ... now, while my 10% may well have been packed away under ice for a few years, it was once fairly active... and so, without wishing to 'write off' part of my past that contained good people and good experiences, I maintain it here as an 'historic' 10%. :smile:

Oh, and congratulations on having surpassed even windtalkerways with your 80 posts during your opening day here, jeff black :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Tsk, I dare to go out for the day, and come back to discover this kind of idle gossip. :rolleyes: ... now, while my 10% may well have been packed away under ice for a few years, it was once fairly active... and so, without wishing to 'write off' part of my past that contained good people and good experiences, I maintain it here as an 'historic' 10%. :smile:

Oh, and congratulations on having surpassed even windtalkerways with your 80 posts during your opening day here, jeff black :tongue:

Thanks alex, I plan to be in the 1000's and surpass u by the end of the week.. :biggrin1: BTW,... that is what you get when u are MIA for a day.. Rampid speculation

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Spladle,

I just want you to know that I'd never think less of a person because of something like this. I know it's not your fault. I believe that you can still find a way to have a happy, healthy life. I think I know another straight person if you're having a hard time meeting one.

Love (the strictly platonic kind),

Matthew
Matthew,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I really appreciate your understanding wrt this subject. For the longest time I have felt pressured to hide who I really am, but the honesty, openness and sincerity that I have experienced since becoming a member of this board has given me the courage to speak up and proclaim proudly: I love pussy!

Since coming out, I have discovered that Dallas has a very active straight community. It is really great to be able to hang out and relate to people who experience the same daily trials and tribulations that I do. I have already found my heterosexual life partner, in fact.

Love,
Chase

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
Since coming out, I have discovered that Dallas has a very active straight community.

I hope you appreciate how lucky you are to be living somewhere so open. Where I am, there is nothing but a succession of gay bars, gay clubs and even gay eateries, and I am made to feel like an outsider whenever I go out. In fact, I was once beaten with several feather boas and a clutch bag simply for using the word 'vagina' in a positive way in one such venue. You truly are among the very fortunate. :smile:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
buddy, you're probably just a little depressed and need some sleep. Don't worry. Whatever your orientation is, it's like a big ocean that is going to keep you up and going no matter what the ship or port. I don't think orientation is about finding this or that body attractive, or this or that behavior hot--it's about how you fall in love. If you fall in love with guys, you're gay. If you fall in love with girls, you're straight. If you fall in love with both, you're FUCKED! smile. (but I guess any way you go, you're fucked.)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
windtalkerways said:
:jester: Alex...you cheeky beggar! *spanks*

You have to admit, you never thought anyone was going to beat your record quite so quickly, did you? :tongue:

I have no problem if you wanna spank me a little more firmly than that, by the way... :wink:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
You have to admit, you never thought anyone was going to beat your record quite so quickly, did you? :tongue:

I have no problem if you wanna spank me a little more firmly than that, by the way... :wink:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...first I have to say...
I haven't see your pix before...aye
carumba! Quite the flugelhorn! Oh
and...lovely shade of blue on the
eyes, Alex...:rolleyes:

Okay...now you may assume 'the
position!':tongue:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damnit! Now all the gay guys are goin to want to turn straight just so they can drink out of the straight water fountain too. God, next they'll want to use the straight bathrooms.

I don't think I can take it anymore....*walks out into traffic and hopes someone will run him over to make the nightmare stop

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
I don't think I can take it anymore....*walks out into traffic and hopes someone will run him over to make the nightmare stop

Have you tried the freeway next to your nearest gay bar?
Those queens drive so camply that they'll knock you down before you can say, "Don't do it, I'm strai......" *splat* :cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
Hmmm, what does that even mean, flugelhorner? :wink:

Aye caramba, lady, it means that you can't hold the steering wheel firmly when you have limp wrists. I thought everyone knew that. :rolleyes:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Have you tried the freeway next to your nearest gay bar?
Those queens drive so camply that they'll knock you down before you can say, "Don't do it, I'm strai......" *splat* :cool:

So that's how you guys control your local gay population....

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
Dear LPSG,

I think that I am straight.

Love,
Chase

Chase, all joking aside for a moment, I am truly happy for you, that you have found yourself. And I am happy that you have found someone you love and who loves you enough, to make you look forward to a future together. You are truly blessed!! I wish you happiness, joy, success, laughter, and most of all, love, all the days of your life.
David

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
davidjh7 said:
I wish you happiness, joy, success, laughter, and most of all, love, all the days of your life.
David
those sentiments mean nothing when Death harvests your soul and Hell swallows you up in her bowels.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA said:
those sentiments mean nothing when Death harvests your soul and Hell swallows you up in her bowels.

Death is a pussy, and I'm already in hell---now, tell me I will live forever in THIS life, and you WILL scare the shit outta me!