Coming Out Of The Closet

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
davidjh7 said:
Yeah, I saw "Hellraiser", too. Bring it on, Pinhead :tongue:

Hellraiser will seem as sweet as that little smile on your face, once compared to what i will show you....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
Hellraiser will seem as sweet as that little smile on your face, once compared to what i will show you....
Really? I mean isn't the whole torture of hamistagan just abject boredom? I mean, full of people that weren't evil enough to go to hell, but not good enough to go to heaven? Stuck in between, because their good deeds were equal to their bad deeds? I mean, while the intermediate blandness is it's own kind of "hell", it doesn't quite measure up to the threats of outright evil. Just sayin'...

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Really? I mean isn't the whole torture of hamistagan just abject boredom? I mean, full of people that weren't evil enough to go to hell, but not good enough to go to heaven? Stuck in between, because their good deeds were equal to their bad deeds? I mean, while the intermediate blandness is it's own kind of "hell", it doesn't quite measure up to the threats of outright evil. Just sayin'...

GOneA--you;ve been SERVED! :biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
actually i'm a ruler in hamistagan; not subject to it.

(and if it were reversed, you should first like to know what my bad deeds were.)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:

(and if it were reversed, you should first like to know what my bad deeds were.)
i guess i'm just having a tough time picturing the master of darkness sitting around, racking up "Space Runner" awards

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:
Dear LPSG,
Spladle said:

I think that I am straight.

Love,
Chase

Chase--
You are going to hell. H-E (Double Hockey Sticks). Oh, Lawd. What is the world coming to? No friend of mine is gonna be straight. No siree! Walking around holding hands with women. Licking pussy. Ah, man--don't tell me you eat pussy. Putting your dick in pussy!!? You know babies come out of the pussy!!? Have you lost your mind !!!? You gonna go to hell, hear me? Prancing the streets. Just flaunting it. I saw you watching the Playboy Channel. You told me that you liked the way Pamela Anderson did her hair and you wanted to be her in drag. I knew something was wrong when I saw you tuck your chubbie in your pants. You just need the love of a good man, that's all. What you need is Jesus in your life. He has a VERY nice penis (8" X 6" hard). He knows how to use that thing. Jesus lives in Texas with his gay lover, Armenio. Armenio was "married in that lifestyle" with (e-gad...) a wife and (get this...) three kids. Armenio found the love of Jesus. Now, he is made hoe and cum freak. Jesus delivered Armenio out of that evil heterosexual marriage. You better pray that Jesus will rescue from that (love that dares even being said)...heterosexual woman. From now on, you're going to watch Brokeback Mountain, Queer As Folk, FarScape, Martha Stewart, and the LOGO channel. No more of this Spike Channel, Playboy Channel, American XXXXtasy, Basic Instinct, She's Gotta Have It!, Seymore Butts!, Little House on the Prairie, Monster's Ball, and any other disgusting straightango filth you watch on the DL (down low). (Just kidding--hehehehehe!)

[Actually Chase, I don't care about you being straight. We are cool. :) ]

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:

WHOA! BACKup Hottie! You mean to tell me that a cutie like YOU has been behind all these dark messages of evil doom? WTF??? You are WAY too cute for that! And, c'mon, you were impressed that i even knew what hamistagan was. :wink:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA said:
those sentiments mean nothing when Death harvests your soul and Hell swallows you up in her bowels.
gone-a, that was hysterical. Are you hysterical?