Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been lurking on here for several weeks now. My husband has lurked with me a little. Been gawking at the photos, several of which remind me of my husband actually. Anyway, i found this place by seeing if there were any other women who walk with a limp for a day or two post penetration and here i am.

Like the medical student, i too, enjoy reading about big cocks and female reactions to them. I guess it just feels so great to know other women know what its like to be face to face with something so awesome and sometimes painful. There are definite pros and cons from a wife perspective on being married to such a large man, 7.5 x 7 girth and for me to also be built rather small naturally. It's quite an ordeal i'll tell ya.

None the less, happily married, not interested in any extra marital interactions, but i do enjoy reading and looking and participating in threads.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hugo, i need to talk my husband into taking some snapshots. I've been meaning to take some point of view pics of some lovin'. He is rather shy and i need to see if he's willing to let me post them on here. He doesnt seem to mind too much about me looking at pictures on here. Lord knows its gotten him laid a lot lately having the eye candy as a reminder of the hot man i've got in the other room. I will ask him and see if its permissible. Gotta love POV.

Gotta head to work, he is a bit jealous of the time i spend on here reading posts.

-Red