Coming to New York City

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Nicholas_nn, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Nicholas_nn

Nicholas_nn New Member

Hey all,

I'll be coming to NYC soon, and would love tips about good male massage places, cool places to hang out for a curious guy, and so on...

How (where) to meet some nice guys for no stress flirting and maybe some cuddling...? Any hotel bars?

Nicholas.

2. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Chelsea is the principal gay area in NYC.

The Eagle (leather bar) isn't bad if you go on a weeknight. Stay out of the place on Friday and Saturday when it's crowded and rude with a very foul odor. But I love the atmosphere.

There are a couple of bars on 8th Avenue that are ok. But check out the ones on Christopher St, where the boys have a bit less attitude (West Village).

I don't identify as gay (or really like gay sex), but will usually frequent gay establishments when out of town (I'm pseudo-gay, I suppose...hard to explain...)

Best of luck!

3. Nicholas_nn

Nicholas_nn New Member

Thanks for the reply!

Everyone: I'm thankful for private messages as well..

4. avengoid1

avengoid1 Member

pseudo gay? Is that somehow different from being, say 20% gay?

5. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:

I don't like gay sex, but I love gay culture. I have kissed a few dudes (love gay culture), but don't like it any further (tried it, and do not like). Hard to explain. It's not about being denial, bi, etc. I know what I like at my age. Every one is different.

Perhaps I like intimate touching more with men than a typical straight dude (no fear of) makes me 20-30% gay...hard to say...don't like labels...or distinct categories...but never into gay sex really...(nothing at all wrong with it gay sex, though).

6. midlifebear

Gold Member

Perchance that "very foul odor" might be the excessive stale vapor of poppers while many clients are in the midst of getting their ya yas. It tends to fade into heavy notes not unlike the smell of dirty, sweaty socks.:smile:

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

The bar and club scene in NYC is fairly diverse depending on your likes and dislikes. New York Gay Bars - GayCities New York
    Check out a few places and when you find a place you are comfortable flirt to your hearts content... Have fun!

8. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    You must be familiar with these sorts of smells. Honestly, whatever it is, it gags me, but not always enough to make me leave.

I am clueless about drug culture, even though when I go out, everyone around me seems to be high as a kite.

Where you can you hear better dark tribal/house than at a gay club? That music is like my drug.:biggrin1:

Chus and Cabello (tribal house artists) from Spain play the most seductive tribal house (Kike Mayor, too). It brings out the nastiest side in me. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted