Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mouth
Cock Compilation 1
Cock Compilation 2

My stats: 29, white, fit, 7.5x5.5

I am a 29 yr old somewhat bored guy. I have only ever wanted to be and have only ever been with women but over the last few years have become obsessed with my own cock and consequently cock in general (isn't that why we're all on this forum in the first place). As a result I've oftentimes thought about sucking cock and it too has developed into an obsession (see here). Now I feel I need to see this through so that I can get past it. I'm not attracted to men at all only the cock alone.

I have never gone through with this in want of total discretion.

I am going to be traveling to new York in two weeks (Aug 9-13) and would love to get a cock in my mouth for the first time (absolutely zero chance of kissing or fucking). I am traveling for work with another so it would have to be at your place. I come to ny regularly so if this is something that works out well maybe we can do it again.

As this is my first cock I get to be super picky. I'm more concerned with you having a well-maintained and nicely shaped cock than it needing to be a monster though the bigger the better. Race is a nonissue and if there are two of you interested maybe we can have group play. Age unlike race is an issue. Over 38 need not apply (sorry but this is MY fantasy). Of course be disease free as well. I stick to Manhattan, preferably more downtown that up.

It'll simply be me coming to your place, sucking your dick and leaving. If you're going to want to suck my cock, that'd probably be okay too.

PM me to discuss and I'll expect to see pics.