coming

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by love2trybig1, May 9, 2005.

1. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    I was trying to think of where I would like to have this post, anyway, have you ladies and guys mastered swallowing all he shoots out? Most the guys here say they have power behind their orgasms

2. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Is shallowing a typo for swallowing? If so I've never let oral go far enough where that would happen in my mouth as it's not something I'm interested in.

3. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    Just me, I hope that does not make him unhappy your not interested in oral sex :(

4. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Oh, but I am interested and love performing oral on my guy!! Just don't want to take it that far, plus we usually end up doing lots of other things as well :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: My bf is above average and since I have a tiny mouth sometimes if I don't angle my mouth right I can't swallow all his cum. Some will dribble out the corners of my mouth or I might get an 'accidental' facial. ;)

6. Supportive Female

Supportive Female New Member

This is purely a guess, and I have no data in this area, but:

of the women who are willing to perform fellatio, I'd guess at least 70% are willing to swallow. (All of it, regardless of force.)

7. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd love to meet the women you know. I am batting .000 in that department with the 7 women who have given me oral! :(

LapDog :9 :p :9

8. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

You don't really get a good representation of women here at the LPSG.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: all I have to say on the subject is YUM! :9

9. OldLady

OldLady New Member

For me, one factor is taste. I don't mind swallowing, but if his ejaculate is really unpleasant tasting, it's literally hard to swallow. If he eats a lot of meat, dairy, or eats asparagus (infamous for foul tastes), it will taste really nasty. Vegetarians who don't like asparagus and eat fruit tend to have a nicer, sweeter flavor and pretty easy to swallow.

10. OldLady

OldLady New Member

Actually, not that I normally ask other women I know, but the sense I have is that less than half (perhaps much less?) will swallow. A couple of guys I knew seemed happily surprised that I would, could swallow. By their reaction, I guess that most women don't usually swallow, or let them come in their mouths.

11. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: I love my bf very much and thats why I swallow. I think thats the case with many women, it has to be someone they are very comfortable with.

12. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

yep, what she said!

I can't give my bf a proper blow job, cos his penis is too big to fit in my mouth, but i love swallowing as much as I can, even if it sometimes takes a few gulps :D

if I give a guy oral, I always swallow, but I wait until I know a guy is special enough before I take him into my mouth.

13. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    I must admit that I've swallowed just about everytime ive given roal with the exception of the first few times at age 15.

A

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

OldLady, I'd have to agree with you there. Judging from what men have told me, far less than half of the women who even give head are willing to swallow. I must admit it was an acquired taste for me as well, something I didn't get into until I was well into my 20's.

Sure, sometimes it takes a few gulps, but I find it very hot and personal- good stuff for sure.

15. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    lets see, I've had about 14 or so girls give me head, only two have swallowed, and only two more even let me shoot in their mouths.

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, if you can shoot all the way to Ohio, I'm waiting!

17. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I've had similar experiences that most women don't swallow. However, most of the blowjobs I've received were part of foreplay, and therefore she was intent that I make my deposit elsewhere. After a few times she usually gets the message that it doesn't have to be an either/or situation.

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, that certainly IS a big fear of mine. I've had too many situations where the guy lets me blow him, gets off, then he's done! I now reserve those occasions for round 2 or later.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I've had the better majority of the women I date swallow without a problem. Usually it's all preference, and i don't get many complaints if at all.

20. Kat

Kat Member

I actually don't mind swallowing at all. I've gone down on five men in my life (including my husband). Actually, the bf just before my husband had the best tasting cum...somewhat sweet. My husband shoots quite a load when he cums but since I can only get the head of his cock in my mouth I don't have any trouble swallowing it all. However, I actually don't go down on him too often because of the size issue and because I'd MUCH rather feel him cum deep in me. I think he actually prefers to cum buried in me as well ;)

kat

Draft saved Draft deleted