Commando at the gym

Luckydawg70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I've wondered how many guys like to go commando at the gym and like it when people (guys and women) check them out. I've seen more than a few well hung guys stretching on the floor or using the big rubber balls on the stretching floor just letting the legs of their shorts open up enough to see the big ol cock dangling there for everyone to view. My personal preference at the gym is not to workout commando especially if I'm doing cardio.

Is this just the excitement of being seen/showing off? Not concerned with who sees what? An invitation?

Reactions: deleted5068251

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The gym I go to always has some weirdo cruising around commando. It's just off putting. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a floppy cock under some mesh shorts, but it's just not the time/place for it. It makes me think that they're a bit desperate. Maybe this isn't gonna be a popular answer.

loads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go commando more often than I don't. Love the feeling. And love reactions from people like Sandie.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go commando 24/7. Most of the time I'm nonplussed about accidental flashing, but I must admit that at the gym I wear clothing that prevents that nine times out of ten. It's cause there's this one guy who wears a rowing uniform that's so tight you can see absolutely everything; I mean, it's fun once, but after the hundredth time seeing people ogle his anteater through blue lycra it just got old. I don't want to be that guy.

IchWill69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, no way would I go commando during any workout or while playing any sport. Anyone who did would most likely not take their physical routine seriously and as a result would probably not be in great shape.

When I hit the gym it's I-Pod and headphones on and I'm there to get the most out of my time.

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dont usually go commando - wear a jock, or my 2xist thong - keeps everything upfront and in place, without squashing.. anyway. today i forgot to take anything, so went commando in my shorts. was doing some bicep curls sat down on the bench, when i noticed in the mirror my bellend was hanging out. my shorts had all bunched up and i was hanging out the leg. it was pretty quiet, so i dont think anyone noticed,. it was like my 4th set of reps though, and ive no idea how long it had been visible..

i love to se others flaunting it in the gym, but im always worried i gonna get a hard-on and not be able to hide it!

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My personal opinion is anyone who would go commando at the gym isn't really above average or serious about their workouts.
I don't think anyone who would go commando with a big dick can concentrate on a good workout cause it would always be in the way. You can't be very serious about your workouts if you are thinking about your dick the whole time. It's also not safe for your equipment
I also don't think anyone else should be subjected to your dick flopping around while they are there for a serious workout.
Just my personal opinion.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What? And run the risk of being fired? Shorts or sweats with either a jock or my 2xist pouch briefs. Dress rules. Tho away from work I'm almost always commando, never at the gym. Agree with digdugm as to how serious someone could be about their workouts if they're commando.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear briefs or a jockstrap but, as soon as my workouts over they are history. I cant imagine working out commando, OUCH!!!