commando in sweat pants

hikerguyXL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once in a blue moon if I am in a hurry or in a 'screw it, get off my ass and go get _____" I will do it...have done it a few times for the gym (knowing when I get there I will strip down and change into work out clothes, then go home)....but I agree..I don't think its all that 'apropriate' for wearing out and about...

I seriously do not understand these type of comments??? How is even wearing clothing "appropriate?" Extreme rule followers always baffle my mind.

hikerguyXL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude, I LOVE trying on new clothes with no undies on...

As for sweats, I think it's a law that you are not allowed to wear underwear when you've got sweatpants on.

Thank you for writing this! Who fucking cares if another guys balls were in a new pair of pants? Either its hot or fucking get over it you fucking pussy.

hikerguyXL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
PLEASE, PEOPLE .... SPELLCHECK IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

If you are going to project your biases onto others, perhaps you should know, via the very bias from whence you are projecting, the correct spelling of the words you are writing. #spellcheckisnotaword

hikerguyXL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't pull off the commando in sweat pants look. I'm very self conscious and feel like I'm showing way too much in sweat pants, with or without underwear. Commando is not a good look for me.

I am SURE it is a great look for you. It is just your self-consciousness getting in your way. Let it hang, dude.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you are going to project your biases onto others, perhaps you should know, via the very bias from whence you are projecting, the correct spelling of the words you are writing. #spellcheckisnotaword
I'm actually more judgemental of people who dig up 8 year old posts, of people whose accounts have been disabled for as long, and respond to them, as though they're making a difference. ;)

P.S. If we're getting picky about words, "...from whence" is redundant. It's a common mistake, like "spellcheck", but "whence" means "from where", and "from whence" means "from from where".
:D

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah, I wear them a lot w/o underwear. Shows a nice bulge, shows a hardon if I think the guy looking is hot, but best of all very comfortable View attachment 555951 .
It's a good thing I'm not seeing that on the street. Not because of any inappropriateness, but more because I'd probably get into an accident. :p

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a good thing I'm not seeing that on the street. Not because of any inappropriateness, but more because I'd probably get into an accident. :p

Glad u like Novice Bottom. Happy to get your attention (safely) any time!!! me running shorts torso.jpg

I don't see the problem either, it's just what you prefer wearing... I never go commando although I have really thin loose boxers so from the outside it does like I go commando lol. Check out my bulge albums for a better view!

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can think of times in the past I liked to wear sweats commando. Never at that time relating it to being seen as much as accessibility and just freedom.

Back in high school baseball, in the early part of the season we were issued them to practice in. We liked them better to travel in. Even being in the mid 90's almost all of us on the baseball team wore a cup and wore it in a jockstrap. We had the same coach from middle school through high school and it was what he told us to do starting in 7th grade and we just never questioned it. It didn't matter the position you played, he said if you wanted to swing the bat you wore a cup and wore it properly.
I know I am off topic. But we would put on our jock/cup combo then only sweats. Most of us back then either had the grey bike banana cups or myself and a few others had the OBC, the big yellow cup. Either way it was quiet obscene under sweat pants, but we were proud and loved it. We would then strip to our jocks either on the bus or in the dugout and put on our uniform pants, a few wore compression shorts over there jock at that point more for keeping the cup mashed in the right place than anything.

Now wrestling was a different story. Remember back then we still weighed in naked so if we were at a tournament and had to go weigh in early, most guys just got out of bed, pissed and put on sweats with no underwear.
It was always a mental fight as to whether to try to rush and rub one out of the morning or just hope it stayed at half mast or less. If it was cold and you rubbed out a load, then shrinkage might be an issue while standing in line naked to weigh and for skin checks, if you didn't take care of the morning wood then you might look more impressive naked but you also had the fight that the slightest breeze or thought or memory could send things into over drive.
But we usually wore just sweats , easy to take off and believe it or not a lot less likely to get swiped than your underwear or jock.

After a long day at the tournament with your package snug in a jockstrap it was nice to shower and let the blood flow. Then you really didn't want to confine things just for a bus ride home, so again commando and sweats was the norm. Now if we had a halfway potty break or fast food stop, I am sure we gave anyone who wanted to look quiet the eyeful.

A few years ago at the college level we went to more of a slicker travel suit for the trips wanting all the guys to look like a team whenever they exited the bus. But many still wanted and found old ones to wear, the older softer sweat pants. Now we issue both.

I also know more than a few would doze off and wake up to find the in cared for morning wood back with a vengeance and just resolve right then and there into the confines of their sweat. Either gripping it through the pocket or not at all ashamed to stick there hand right down their pants. Nothing worse than a bouncy bus ride with a boner, not even a bit of slimy mess in your sweats. It dries fast.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pretty similar to me and my older bro's time on wrestling teams, however several times some of us would jack off in the back of the bus if hard and teased or encouraged by buddies.

That's exactly what I was talking about in the last paragraph.

Fun times. And it usually didn't take a whole lot of teasing or encouragement for some of them (maybe myself included a time or 2 lol)

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's exactly what I was talking about in the last paragraph.

Fun times. And it usually didn't take a whole lot of teasing or encouragement for some of them (maybe myself included a time or 2 lol)

probably just 6 or 8 of us, but jacking off on a trip home and stripping ea other was like a ritual...and more than once some of us would get a hardon during weigh-ins. Was sort of a rite of passage. lol... wrestling team on bus goofing off.jpg
weigh in hardon 2 4 13 BD.jpg