commando in sweat pants

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once in a great while am feeling 'exhibitionist' I will do it (or if I have to do the quick errand run (wash the car) etc...

what always amazes me is WHO you catch 'watching'.....the wierdest was a pastor oggling...lol

one son who I think has allllll the exhbitionist genes is notorious for cammandoing... to the point his brother teases him about groin pan in old age (like big breasted women will have back pain later in life due to the weight...) :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek5::yikes::ugh:That's messed up.

I would never be able to. I don't see how you guys can do that and stay soft.

What if something happens and you get turned on:theyareontome:, that's a disaster waiting to happen.
If you usually freeball or wear boxers, it's easy to stay soft in a pair of sweat pants. The occasional boner may happen, but not too often. The guys who usually wear briefs / boxerbriefs will have trouble staying soft if they ditch the underwear. It took me about 2 weeks of no briefs before I could walk around without being constantly hard.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if they didn't start it per se, Abercrombie definitely did nothing but fuel the fire under freeballing in sweats.

I think last year, they had sweats as a main bottom choice every season and haven't stopped yet. Their low-rise sweat shorts are some of their biggest selling items.

Attachments

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
:eek5::yikes::ugh:That's messed up.

I would never be able to. I don't see how you guys can do that and stay soft.

What if something happens and you get turned on:theyareontome:, that's a disaster waiting to happen.
Errr...ummm...the possibility of getting aroused is a GOOD THING!!

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Errr...ummm...the possibility of getting aroused is a GOOD THING!!

LOL, jogging around the neighborhood with an erection is not a Good Thing... Unless you live in a very .... ""open"" neighborhood. With very ""open"" neighbors who don't mind their kids seeing that type of bulge.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, I used to be embarrassed by my bulges, in front and behind, and didn't wear them except a bit at home, never to work out. They also used to be a lot snugger in cut. That is no longer the case. Still, I wouldn't wear them around unless I were actually exercising, it seems like a person is too lazy to bother to get dressed. Maybe generational. I certainly wouldn't criticize what someone else was wearing.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once in a blue moon if I am in a hurry or in a 'screw it, get off my ass and go get _____" I will do it...have done it a few times for the gym (knowing when I get there I will strip down and change into work out clothes, then go home)....but I agree..I don't think its all that 'apropriate' for wearing out and about...

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well i must admit i do it probly 3 or 4 days a week,
I've gone commando all my adult life,purely for comfort.
And wear sweatpants very often, sometimes for work, and often for leisure.
I don't do it to show off,Hope anyone that notices doesn't mind, no one ever told me off for it anyway.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm most usually commando in my sweats too... the only place i wear underwear is to the gym or to try on new clothes...

Dude, I LOVE trying on new clothes with no undies on...

As for sweats, I think it's a law that you are not allowed to wear underwear when you've got sweatpants on.

Reactions: jockbros

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I LOVE trying on new clothes with no undies on...

As for sweats, I think it's a law that you are not allowed to wear underwear when you've got sweatpants on.

EEEEEWWWWWW you dont know who's nasty junk has been in those clothes... no tellin what you have been puttin your stuff in!!!

Granted...hard to avoid that in bathing suits...but other clothes yah ... ew! :)

Reactions: Bigblack21

tennisfan11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i wore track pants with nothing underneath once while walking to class... im used to boxerbriefs tho so i got a boner right away... had to do the highschool-hideaway in the waist of the pants haha. it felt GREAT on the package though... nice to air out the bulge (when it finally got soft haha)

Reactions: acbanz and sdbg