Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As for sweats, I think it's a law that you are not allowed to wear underwear when you've got sweatpants on.

Fuck, if only we were so lucky.

Sometimes I feel like walking up to dudes in sweats that I know are wearing underwear and telling them, loose the underwear bud, those are sweats you are wearing and they are way more comfortable without all the shit under them. :wink:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive got a new pic of me in my sweat pants in my gallery... another shameless plug :rolleyes:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just dawned on me...i wasn't aware that underwear should be worn with sweat pants or underarmour pants...see gallery of my underarmour pic...NICE...if i have to say so my self...kidding aside...guys have left comments on this pic...and they seem to like the look as well...i just love the flopping that is going on down there when I'm just doing my relax and chill mode..

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

slim&shy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love freeballing in my sweats around the house and it is cool to see other guys doing it out on campus or wherever. i'm too shy to do it in public myself though especially since i'd probably get stiff pretty quickly if i knew people were looking

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Am I the only one who thinks that it is not appropriate to have all your business showing intentionally in public? This even worse than the guys walking around with their pants below their ass and all their underwear showing. Not everyone wants to see what's in your pants.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love freeballing in my sweats around the house and it is cool to see other guys doing it out on campus or wherever. i'm too shy to do it in public myself though especially since i'd probably get stiff pretty quickly if i knew people were looking
I felt the same way until 3 years ago. The need for comfort made me overcome the shyness. Snug underwear is a drag for me, so it's either boxers or freeball. As long as your sweats aren't skin tight, it's all good.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always go commando except @ gym - wearing sweats is especially nice -

to all those who think the wearing pants with underwear showing - the real meaning of that is from prison - those who wear pants in that fashion - do so to show their asses are ready to be used by others.

It's not cool - it's demeaning!

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always go commando under my sweats, thought most guys did. At least where I live, most dudes have their goods swinging loose. Gives for quite a show.

I go commando most of the time anyhow. Only time I do otherwise is wearing a jockstrap when I go muddin' with my buds (to hold back hardon), and when I play baseball with buds (wear a cup and jock)

Reactions: NateicusPumper

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I would think it would be these bulges that would get the parents upset especially the first one. The fact that viewers can see a soft cock swinging in the sweats shouldn't cause parents concern. If a small chidl notices, the parent has a teaching moment to explain if the child doesn't know what it is, especially a girl who may not even know about penises.

I can see where parents would not want their young children to see an eight inch fully hard cock sticking straight out. It does bring up another subject that unfortunately some parents don't want to talk about.

Agian, there is a teachable moment.

My opinion is parents should take advantage of it. The penis sometimes gets erect. It has to to produce babies. Sometimes it does that when the guy doesn't really want it to like you sometimes caugh when you dont' want to.

But the prevailing mood in America is to make something nasty and lewd about it all. That is a shame.

No if a guy is doing it on purpose parading in front of the children and obvisouly showing it off, that is a totally different matter.

I wouldn't want large breasted women to make a deliberate obvious show either.

Common sense is in short supply these days.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hollywood11.4";1878488 said:
I always go commando under my sweats, thought most guys did. At least where I live, most dudes have their goods swinging loose. Gives for quite a show.

I go commando most of the time anyhow. Only time I do otherwise is wearing a jockstrap when I go muddin' with my buds (to hold back hardon), and when I play baseball with buds (wear a cup and jock)

Hollywood - sorry to be so unclear on the concept, but what about mudding gets you hard? i'm sincerely curious. u talkin' ATV's?