commando in sweat pants

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think we all remember moments like that....when I was a kid friends and I were sitting around playing board games....and one guy was nicely built, and very hairy for that age....anyway he was one of those 'jiggly types' (you know the guy that is always tapping his foot or fingers or...) anyhow he was wearing gym shorts, sitting crosslegged in a chair, his crossed legs 'bouncing' giving me the most amazing view of a very large cut monster clearly bouncing on some nicely furred balls, I was transfixed and he had no idea of the show he was putting on.... I think he must have 'sensed' my staring as he suddenly stood, shifted, arranged and crossed his legs...(I also think he was gettting a woody...) damn....

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So you guys who like to show off in sweats, do you generally wear snug sweatpants with tight legs to show off your butt and bulge, or looser ones so that your VPL is down one leg or the other?

A decade or so ago, I had a coworker (college student) who wore snug navy blue sweatpants every day. And he had the build to do it right. Definitely got my admiration.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just put up some pictures in the Visible Dick Line thread. That's how I spend my mornings before I get dressed. I do have some regular sweats that I never wear underwear with. I like the feel of the swing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been cooler than usual for the past week. It's 38 degrees at 8:00 A.M. - very cold for San Diego. I wore white sweats to do my laundry yesterday and thought of this thread. I had a modest outline bulge going on, and was hoping to have some fun with it. The laundry is usally crowded on Saturday, but not this time.

wvp

Admired Member
Media
It's been cooler than usual for the past week. It's 38 degrees at 8:00 A.M. - very cold for San Diego. I wore white sweats to do my laundry yesterday and thought of this thread. I had a modest outline bulge going on, and was hoping to have some fun with it. The laundry is usally crowded on Saturday, but not this time.
Sounds like it may cause major shrinkage!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went commando in sweats today (was in the 60s so the weather was very comfortable) and had to go to Lowe's Home Improvement. There was one guy there, middle-aged with a ring on his finger, and we did the nods "hello". I caught him checking things out while we were in the aisle together. I knelt to get something from a bottom shelf and when I stood up, I adjusted myself. I had to go to the next aisle and while I was browsing there, he came around and that's when I noticed he must have been commando too. We made small talk, slyly checking each other out, and it turned out he was a contractor. He gave me one of his cards and said, "I usually don't do this, but why don't you give me a call and we can get together". I said okay and we both checked each other out again and then went our separate ways, however I saw him getting into a truck with a woman and kids in the parking lot.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My photographic skills are not the greatest, but y'all did inspire me. Commando is sweats is such an awesome feeling, especially if you can tell someone is interested in watching.

Attachments

Reactions: JJman24

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My photographic skills are not the greatest, but y'all did inspire me. Commando is sweats is such an awesome feeling, especially if you can tell someone is interested in watching.

Very cool bud. EXACTLY what a dude should look like freeballing in sweats.

Nice! ;)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The photos are great! I'm sure that you generate interest everywhere you go.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love seeing men going commando in sweats. Great place to find them is at Home Depot.
There's something about seeing a cock bouncing around with the man either not realizing how much he's showing or not caring. At times I get so turned on it almost feels like I could cum without touching myself.

I would love to see more.

Thanks guys.

I call it "Hunk Depot" although you see a lot at Lowe's also. :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I call it "Hunk Depot" although you see a lot at Lowe's also. :wink:
When I was younger, shopping was just a chore that had to be done. Now that I always have my eyes open for handsome guys, shopping is a new opportunity to admire or meet hotties. I especially love the garden section of Home Depot. It will soon be time to plant spring annuals, so I'll be spending lots of time there.

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweats anf going commando is fine but wearing a jock is great too. I still feel the fabric on my bare butt. the boys in gront are supported. I love a swimmer jock or the newer jocks that are almost as thin in the waist. The new ck tech jocks are great.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
One of the days I was out xmas shopping in nike nylon type sweats and ran into the boy friend of a co-worker. While we talked he looked down then back to eyes then back to crotch, did this a few times during our brief conversation.

K

kundalinikat

There's one in my gallery.
I really enjoy it! You should check out American Apparel sweats, they flatter me I think :)

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, the story gave me a chubby. So did Lurkerlad's pics. I'm freeballing in sweats right now. I love doing it.

Went commando in sweats today (was in the 60s so the weather was very comfortable) and had to go to Lowe's Home Improvement. There was one guy there, middle-aged with a ring on his finger, and we did the nods "hello". I caught him checking things out while we were in the aisle together. I knelt to get something from a bottom shelf and when I stood up, I adjusted myself. I had to go to the next aisle and while I was browsing there, he came around and that's when I noticed he must have been commando too. We made small talk, slyly checking each other out, and it turned out he was a contractor. He gave me one of his cards and said, "I usually don't do this, but why don't you give me a call and we can get together". I said okay and we both checked each other out again and then went our separate ways, however I saw him getting into a truck with a woman and kids in the parking lot.

Last edited: