Commando locker room views

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sizablenyc, Feb 26, 2008.

1. sizablenyc

sizablenyc New Member

Albums:
    At the gym yesterday I was admiring a guy nearby: nice uncut cock, beautiful shape + skin, hot tattoo on arm. After he toweled off, he slid into his jeans with no underwear on- which I am noticing more and more among young + hot guys. Me, I usually wear briefs. Has anyone else been aroused by a sexy guy pulling on his pants/jeans with no underwear at all?
    I am still thinking of that hot uncut cock moving around underneath the fabric of his demins.....yum!

2. skinnythick

skinnythick New Member

oh man I love seeing that in the swimming pool changing rooms!

Some of the studs there are just, hawt!

3. saintedelephant

saintedelephant New Member

I find as I get older I go without anything under my jeans... and I too tend to like seeing others who do the same

4. ashley1321

ashley1321 New Member

Message deleted by user

5. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've observed some guys coming into the gym wearing underwear and walking out commando-style, especially after an evening shower.

I will do that too when I forgot to pack fresh underwear and I'm heading home anyway.

I don't get the free-balling in a business suit. Suits are usually made from wool and/or polyester, not too sensual on the sensitive ass skin...

6. DirtyBoy777

DirtyBoy777 Member

I always leave the gym commando. Frequently arrive that way also.

7. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Finally an excuse for not wearing underwear, that I can understand.

Remember to bring underwear next time.

I like natural and free boxers, but I don't get the allure of free-balling. Sounds perverted to me.

8. Viking_UK

Gold Member

The only real reason for underwear is to stop your balls bouncing about when exercising.
    Saying that, I'd never freeball in a suit. Jeans, it depends on the mood and what I'm doing. In a kilt, they've got to be free.

9. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

Freeballing in a suit I find sorta gross when I see a guy does that. I also think that whether its hot or not depends on the dude.

There is one younger dude im my gym.. hes in his 20s I guess who ive seen pull off his clothes/underwears and throws on his shorts commando to work out lol I thought that was odd, but sorta hot. And yes hes gay.. trust me I know LOL

10. sizablenyc

sizablenyc New Member

Albums:
    Watched a guy skipping rope yesterday, clearly commando-- that lose schlong was really getting a workout in his sweats!
    My OWN , however, started to get really hard in my gym shorts, so it took a lot of concentration to go back to my workout!!!!

11. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

It was hotter in the days when guys wore tighter jeans. I hung out in place where people swam with very little on. There's nothing hotter than a young, tanned, well-hung guy squeezing into a pair of short, short jean cut-offs and stopping to stuff all his junk inside before buttoning up. (This was at the limestone quarries near Bloomington, Indiana as seen in the movie Breaking Away.)

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know, there's a website called angryboyvideo.com and they have a crapload of voyeuristic videos that show guys walking in lockerrooms freeballing and with their dicks out.

13. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    never wear underwear with jeans here. only boxers occasionly when needed with other pants. and jockstrap always at the gym. I think jeans were made to be worn commando

Draft saved Draft deleted