COMMANDO(no underwear)

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which of you guys goes commando?(i.e no underwear)

I like to wear nothing under my jeans wherever i go,it feels sexy and daring, but always wear underwear to gym, or if im wearing sweatpants,shorts or suitpants.

Any others who like doing this?

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aaah to see Rico's bulge swinging while commando. . . . . . Sumtimes i get hard cause the friction is too much! Thats why i only do it when wearing jeans. My cut cockhead keeps rubbing the trousers. Mmmm nice

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped wearing underwear when I was 14. My mom freaked out when I told her to stop buying me underwear. She tried buying me all different types to get me to wear it again, and each kind was more uncomfortable than the last.

The reason I stopped wearing them was that they pushed my foreskin back and the friction was just agony. I went to a urologist to see if there was anything that could be done about that (i.e. tightening the end of my foreskin) and he said he'd book the circumcision right away. In my most withering teenage tone I told him he was just looking for "another set of f---king golf clubs" and walked out.

The last time I put on underwear was as a treat for my boyfriend, and my nuts hurt for the rest of the day.

I hate underwear. I absolutely hate it. I even cut the lining out of my swimming trunks.

dipping

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jock strap once in a while here--- love free balling...in the summer i run wearing nylon shorts and the inside support cut out

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to wear briefs, but I developed prickly heat in the crutch while abroad which turned into a persistent rash. I went to the doctors complaining of an itchy scrotum and he said, ‘Well it’s one of two things? It’s either a condition known as “itchy scrotum,” which is almost incurable, or it’s a fungal rash?’ I’m glad to say it was the fungal rash and the remedy was to sack the underwear and, as it was summer, wear shots to allow as much air as possible to circulate. I also had an ointment prescribed, but by the time the rash cleared up I’d grown so used to not being encumbered that I’ve remained commando ever since.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sumtimes i get hard cause the friction is too much! Thats why i only do it when wearing jeans. My cut cockhead keeps rubbing the trousers.
I'm the opposite. I don't especially enjoy freeballing in denim, but love it in Levis 505 cords, mesh gym shorts, sweatpants, and trackpants. Commando often at home, always at the beach, but not so much at work or out in public. If my swinging dick starts to get hard, it's painfully obvious. A few years ago, I discovered that boxers are a good compromise. I'm still loose and free like commando, but not squished and confined like briefs and boxerbriefs.

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Enjoy commando in loose fitting pants/shorts. Otherwise can be a bit uncomfortable.

Kenn

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do believe we've had a thread on this topic previously, and my answer remains the same. I only wear underwear when required. To bed, since my roomie is straight as an arrow, and sometimes when working out, since running into the wind can freeze my balls to the point of falling off without underwear...I HIHGLY prefer commando though, and do it as much as possible. Gym, no underwear, work no underwear, life, no underwear.