Commando..On the front line

Vanbrugh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UK documentary.... My admiration goes out to all of them for what they do....Oh bye the way they are all very "fit" ...........

Attachments

Vanbrugh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Training of new recruits in the UK (elite troops) to serve in the usual hotspots .......The programme is as titled above....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is also an episode where I think it is a sargeant instructs his men on how to properly shower. yes, it does show him actually in the shower, naked, soaping and scrubbing e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e while his men look on.

Reactions: chasinglight

dijaredoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

dijaredoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is also an episode where I think it is a sargeant instructs his men on how to properly shower. yes, it does show him actually in the shower, naked, soaping and scrubbing e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e while his men look on.
Hey
If anyone wants to see that scene >

http://www.itv.com/commando/ then look under catch up and click 20th September , then above where the video is playing click 'detatch' and go to around the 10min 15sec mark and watch on :biggrin1:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
serves you right for shoosing a mac! seen them ad's "theres next to no viruses for a mac so go out and get one!!" yeah you know why? because 90% of the planet use windows, so why would any one bother making viruses for anything other than windows ( why they would make them in the first place is beond me but hey...)

charlieS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New recruit Jordan Slatter washing himself naked in Commando

http://rapidshare.com/files/58834647/Jordan_Slatter_in_Commando_On_The_Front_Line.avi

Corporal Wecalek shows his recruits how to shower properly in the new UK reality show Commandos:On The Front Line

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

thanks for posting that.

I know having a macBook Pro really Sucks (please hear the sarcasm) :) It is pretty taxing to have a machine that can run OSX and XP at the same time...not to mention Photoshop CS3, Dreamweaver, Acrobat and the entire Office suite...still all at the same time...

now, back to watchin guys shower in front of a large group of onlookers...man I love this internet thing...

Reactions: zawfi

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is this a show that anyone can watch, or is it on a pay channel or on a late night thing? They would never allow this to be aired on American TV, even though they should. But thanks for these links!