Commando..On the front line

m112776

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't get it!
They are grown men, already!
Don't they already know how to shower? Have they never had a shower before?
So, they have to be taught how to shower?
Unbelievable!

Ummm nothing for nothing, but the point of the shower instruction (Aside from being hot to watch! LOL!) is to teach the soldiers how to clean themselves well and more importantly fast! I don't know about how they do it in the UK but in the American Army the soldiers are trained to be able to take a complete shower in 3 mins. It's all about efficiency. Maybe you need to think a lil more before you post.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Way back when.....we had guys in basic training who did not shower....they had to be showered...GI Brush and a strong soap. Literally, they had to be drug into the shower, manhandled and showered. They finally did learn personal hygiene and to take care of themselves. In basic it was in and out....no time to dilly dally or piddle ass around. Too many guys in the barrracks, too small a shower area, and not much hot water.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I remember my dad talking about the showers that they had in the USMC back in the late 1950's, and even then they did the same thing: use just enough water to get one's self wet, lather up with soap, and then a quick rinse off in 3 minutes or less. My sister and I had to do that in the camper trailer shower, as the hot water tank was only 5 gallons in capacity, and we weren't allowed to waste water because of it. I do recall my dad saying something about a "Hollywood" shower, when he was in the Marines, and it happened very rarely he said because a guy had to earn it, since it was what we would call a shower at home.

ocanada

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone got a copy of the Corporal Wecalek video? I had one but i lost it in a hard drive crash. Any help would be appreciated!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmm..the corporal is a brit but it looks like he's cut? hard to tell for sure from the screen caps, hot vid anyway, hope he's a grower cuz he aint much of a show-er. would have been hotter if they were all in the shower together so he could do some hands on instruction for those slow learners...LOL

I thought it looked uncut.

whataboutboo

Sexy Member
Media
When i was deployed to iraq they showed us how to shower "correctly" because in the heat you can get chaffing and crotch/crack rot which is not pretty so you need to keep your self free of as much swet and bacteria as possible

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ummm nothing for nothing, but the point of the shower instruction (Aside from being hot to watch! LOL!) is to teach the soldiers how to clean themselves well and more importantly fast! I don't know about how they do it in the UK but in the American Army the soldiers are trained to be able to take a complete shower in 3 mins. It's all about efficiency. Maybe you need to think a lil more before you post.

This is in reply to both...MajorDeep6 and m112776...

Yes, I guess I should have thought a bit more before I posted..

I learned at an early age, on my grandparents farm, about having to bath with limited
water...especially in dry times....then in the Boy Scoups while camping...and finally
when in the Navy aboard ship where there was fresh water rationing every day. Aboard
ship you can get very dirty and greasy, especially when working on aircraft engines...so
I know what it is to try to get clean with limited water.

We had the same time limit of 3 minutes...wet down, wash, rinse...and out!

I do not ever remember having to be told how to bathe...just required to limit the water
usage. Maybe instruction is necessary today.

RicP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I open the video I can get sound but no image!
Can anyone help? Please!!!

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who don't get the shower instructions.....it's both technique and timing.
Generally each guy have about 3 minutes to soap up (scrub up), wash down, ass out the shower and allow others to enter. It works - short evolution....no J/O allowed.