commando or bulge in public

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_erw5xd, Oct 18, 2011.

1. D_erw5xd

D_erw5xd New Member

I for one like when people notice my bulge or seeing my cock flop around when I am going commando. Its nice when women notice, but when other guys check it out and give a smile or nod is even better. Is almost like bowing to the bigger cock.

I was in Walmart the other day commando. A guy kept staring at my flopping cock coming down the isle. His wife was putting items in the buggy and she had her kid in tow. As they got closer. He looked up and gave me the nod and smiled.

2. D_Conny_Lingous

D_Conny_Lingous New Member

Albums:
    I couldn't agree more! Ever wear a cockring to push it all forward and out? Skype?

3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this past summer when I was in a supermarket shopping and saw this guy (had to be in his early 40's) in light blue mesh shorts and his bulge was very noticable so as he walked past me in the aisle he saw me looking at his bulge and smiled so in the next aisle there he was again so i was looking at it and he came close to me and said want to meet me in the mens room, and I was shocked he said that to me so as he walked towards the mens room he turned around to see if I was following him and then I said to myself whynot !!! so I went in the men's room and he was by the sink and he motioned to me to go into the toilet stall so I did, he came in and said I saw you always looking at my bulge and I do need a blow job bad so I sat down on the toilet , he dropped his shorts and also he was wearing boxers and did my job and he shot his load in about 3 -4 min he pulled up his shorts and said thanks very much maybe we can meet here again and walked out and that was that...when I go to the supermarket I see him sometimes,,but no bulge and we just say hi so I gues if he is there with a bulge he is looking to get a BJ

4. WSEATTLE

WSEATTLE Active Member

Albums:
    Commando with a hair band wrapped around my cock and balls.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great post BoxersGuyNJ. There you are minding your own business grocery shopping, and the next thing you know, you're getting hot and heavy in the mens room. I'm jealous! L.O.L.!

Light blue mesh shorts are so good for showing off the goods. Here is an example below form my photo gallery:
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/albums/sdbg%27s+gallery+pictures/371047-champion-university-blue-mesh-shorts.html

Anytime I see a guy sporting a flopping bulge in his gym shorts, I can't help but to keep looking at it. It's even better when the guy gets off on being noticed and feeds into it.

6. jayzb001

jayzb001 Member

Albums:
    I love to go out commando in basketball shorts with my dick flopping around. Caught a guy at Target staring at my cock flopping the other day.

7. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While I enjoy seeing this happen I could never do it myself. I would get way too uncomfortable.

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Albums:
    Unfair to the world to deprive it of seeing your bulge commando. (You surely have a bulge even with underwear on.)

9. beretta216

beretta216 New Member

Hell yeah! What real man wouldn't love this kinda attention? One reason I freeball it is for that reason exactly... feels good, looks good and the attention is awesome. ;]

10. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

I often go commando. I like it best in snug jeans wearing a cock ring to push everything forward. I also wear my cock on the right side because there is less fly material on that side to block the view.
    I was walking into Walmart not to long ago with my cock clearly visable down my pant leg. An older woman in her late fifties maybe was pushing a cart out, her eyes were glued to my crotch. She never even looked up at me, just straight at my crotch. I think she even slowed down a little to savor the moment.

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Albums:
    We need pix.

12. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I started going commando at the gym after I ripped a pair of boxers squatting. I tend not to notice too much attention, but like commando better in gym shorts. Maybe its better in general. Have to give it a shot.

13. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I see him sometimes,,but no bulge and we just say hi so I gues if he is there with a bulge he is looking to get a BJ[/QUOTE]

My guess he was solo first time, with wife/gf the next time, maybe...

14. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

A friend of mine spends a couple of days a week at my house. Since it started (about 6 monts ago) I've encouraged him to get comfortable and feel at home when he's here.
    During the summer, after I picked him up and drove him here, I'd go ahead and take off my shoes and socks and then go upstairs and take off my underwear. He told me that he always goes commando; said he doesn't own underwear anymore!

15. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I see him sometimes,,but no bulge and we just say hi so I gues if he is there with a bulge he is looking to get a BJ[/QUOTE]

My guess he was solo first time, with wife/gf the next time, maybe...

16. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love going commando every now and then. It is amazing how many looks you'll get with your cock flopping around. I went to lowes a while back commando in jeans and like caught at least 3 people staring. it was awesome

17. surfnwoody

surfnwoody Member

Albums:
    Use the hair band too. Sweetpants and flip fops, man I get the smiles, luv it.

#17 surfnwoody, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  18. NudePreston

NudePreston Active Member

Albums:
    i'm commando 24/7 -- when i'm actually wearing clothes! i love the 'flop' around in the sweat pants... and baggy shorts... and i love it when people look -- and str8 dudes always do! :)

19. WRJSHADOW

WRJSHADOW New Member

Albums:
    i been thinking of going commando sometimes but now that i see all this post im DEFINITELY doing it :) and also im gonna start enlarging my penis ;)

20. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I wear boxers so my bulge will show more but I do not try to show my bulge off. I feel light headed went I see a woman looking. I never see men looking.