Commando or not commando that is the question

SDSU_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
oh man, commando is great! but like what everyone said, except the gym or strenuous physical activities... gotta protect the family jewels you know :p

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once again..I don't own any underwear and the funny thing is that this past April my partner and I throw a huge birthday party for his grandmother in Thailand and we have a custom party and I have to buy a boxer for the party because we have 3 female dress me up for the party and I don't want any of the girls to see my junk. One of them actually grab my package by mistake. Her first turn bright red and I kept my mouth shut.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Russell Sport Shorts and Commando!!!

Enjoying my life and pre-cum dripping as I visit LPSG.

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I've failed to find a pair of comfortable underwear, I've gone commando for years. Briefs are too tight and look ridiculous; Boxer briefs always ride up my thighs; boxer bunch-up in the back; Thongs... umm no; plus it's just damn comfortable. I don't even wear underwear to the gym, I wear boardshorts. Boardshorts are great because they minimize floppage and wick the sweat quite efficiently.

Honestly, I don't even think about it anymore. When people find out, they're like "whoa, that's kinda weird." Not sure why it's weird though... no one has ever explained that to me.

With all that said, do whatever is comfortable...