commando young?

ChuckNLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spent my whole senior year going commando once I realized how fun it was wearing nothing under my jeans....was kind of a thrill doing that as a teen ager

wilder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I freeballed whenever I thought I could, slept naked too, but it really would have gotten me in trouble at home id I'd been caught. Still, it excited me so I would sneak it...

pgt21

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started going commando when teenager, and sleeping nude as well. Since then I´ve enjoyed doing freeballing. It´s awsome how it feels. There were a couple of embarrassing situations at school, not too grave though. I remember a teacher calling me to give a lesson and me walking funny trying to hide the tent! Anecdotes from high school! Lol.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's exactly the problem I had as a teen when I'd try to go commando lol

Same here. I couldn't get my dick to go down for the life of me. :frown1: I couldn't go commando until I was in my early 20's.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nothing wierd with it. One never knows how you react to it until you go commando. Hopefully you have pretty good control of yourself on getting erections. Or not to concerned about a visible tent, hard lump in the pants. One of the nephews of mine it is obvious he is commando and he makes comments at times he is a full timer freeballer and he is almost 17. So give it a try!

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with all the other posts here. Nothing weird at all in going commando in your teens. I can't remember how old I was when I started that and sleeping naked, both feel great, go for it that's what I say and enjoy the freedom, let us know how you get on though please.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not weird at all. My dad is fulltime freeballer and raised me and my brothers the same way. We never had underwear and sleeping with pajamas was weird to us.