commando young?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always went commando in the summer if I knew we were going skinny-dipping.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't remember how old I was, maybe 8, 9 or 10 but I had these pink shorts that I was totally in love with. Whether they were dirty or clean it would take a crow bar to remove them from me. Anyway whenever I wore them I went commando. Something about the cool air hitting my cock or just the freedom or feeling my penis moving around without anything holding it down. Plus I've always been a pink boy. (clothes wise.)

Moving ahead to the questions about teens not going commando, I worked at this hair salon directly across the street from this church parking lot. Summer months teen skateboarders that used the parking lot wore their pants halfway down off their ass like the other guys but there was a good group of them that were not wearing anything on underneath. Lots of butt shots and pubes flashing.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After I posted this I remember once passing a school where there was a kid shooting hoops, with a big smile on his face and the back of his pants were down below his ass. No underwear just a complete showing of butt cheeks. Oh, btw school wasn't in session when this was going on.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started around 15-16 and started sleeping nude when I went away to college at 18. Never really liked going commando in jeans or dress pants, and back in the 70s basketball shorts were so short and tight there was no way to go commando. Still sleep nude and only go commando in sweats.