Commando!!!

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the Gym today and worked out next to this well built 40 year old he was really good looking quite muscular but not too much. Well when I finished my workout I walked into the locker room and went to change out of my clothes and there he was in a jock strap only staring at me he had a nice package. I introduced myself then I turned around and he was buck naked nice 4 or 5 inch limp uncut cock very veiny too in my face I couldn't help but notice since all the men in this Gym are afraid to show what they got. He put on his jeans without any underwear and you could see his cock outline very well so I was wondering if a lot of men who are hung do this commando thing? He is my age and we are both not afraid to show what we have. I am just average in length but he checked me out too and we walked out together talking. I was so horny I had to rub one out when I got home!!!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As often as I can I go commando...love the feel of not being confined in underwear. At home, always, totally nude.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always go commando with the exception of...weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs, going to court and wearing white linen trousers if there is a chance of rain.

Media
Have recently switched back to commando. I don't think it's really a matter of size. I se lots of guys, big to tiny, who get dressed at gym and go commando. I think it's more of just a personal choice thing. As for the really big guys, a lot of them are too modest to go commando and they will even wear those really tight underwear I guess to pack it all in. I have preferred it personally but my wife loves me in a pair of Obviously briefs and I enjoy the results of her enjoying that!

islandman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going commando just feels natural, along with sleeping naked. I've got all types of underwear, but choose not to wear any.

It's funny to see me drawers in the laundry, knowing me partner has been wearing them.

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use to not wear underwear as a kid but as a teenager I started to because I was told to. DO you get chafed skin going commando? I always used to get chafing in the summer when I wore denim.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like many others here, I'm always commando in my 501's...love the feel of soft denim...not concerned about what others think when I put them on at the gym without briefs after showering and drying off

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
always commando and naked sleeping. wish i could walk around naked but i have two girls so not cool.