Commando!!!

B_jerkingnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know half of my buddies that dont wear underwear and we all put our pants on commando in front of each other and others at the gym. Most of us dont wear underwear or anything but shorts when we are working out and dont care that others can see our outlines through our shorts or that we are flopping free.

i dont even own any underwear, love to freeball always and 100% nude at home always. Sleeping nude is the best and being able to freeball under shorts and pants is very free feeling.

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mostly commando, the only time I wear boxers is under a suit otherwise commando all the time, even under shorts or boardies. If my outline shows I'm not bothered if someone sees it and doesnt like it why I ask where they looking in that direction. Always sleep naked too.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never go commando unless I'm home in a pair a gym pants or sweats. When I am out for work or socializing I always wear underwear (I know b-o-r-i-n-g!)....

I wear it more to keep the insides of my clothes cleaner (nice way to put it I guess). Even though I am always very clean...you know the old saying...

No matter how you wiggle,
Or how you dance,
You always get,
A drop in your pants!

D

deleted69654

Isn't commando in jeans uncomfortable??

singleguyintulsa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love going commando. Especially if I go to the mall. I love trying on new things. I love it when I am at the stall and a guy notices that I am going commando. A big turn on.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have been part-time for years, but since this summer for some reason, now always commando. (Unless I fancy wearing a jock ... :D) I used to wear trad loose boxers, so there was not much difference, really. It's certainly better after going swimming - much easier to slip jeans on than to struggle into underwear first. And yes, I sleep naked - have done since I was 18.

I don't understand why blokes are so wound up about going commando: there seems to be a lot of 'guilt' about it, as though Big Bad Nanny is going to leap out of the bushes and shout at you for being so disgusting as to not wear underpants. No-one knows: the size of my equipment hanging in loose boxers is the same as when commando. If people want to stare, let them. So far as I am aware, all men have a cock and balls inside their trousers, so it should be no surprise that they're sometimes visible!!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the Gym today and worked out next to this well built 40 year old he was really good looking quite muscular but not too much. Well when I finished my workout I walked into the locker room and went to change out of my clothes and there he was in a jock strap only staring at me he had a nice package. I introduced myself then I turned around and he was buck naked nice 4 or 5 inch limp uncut cock very veiny too in my face I couldn't help but notice since all the men in this Gym are afraid to show what they got. He put on his jeans without any underwear and you could see his cock outline very well so I was wondering if a lot of men who are hung do this commando thing? He is my age and we are both not afraid to show what we have. I am just average in length but he checked me out too and we walked out together talking. I was so horny I had to rub one out when I got home!!!

yes, we do.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm always commando, since I was very young. I don't own any underwear so going to the gym and working out in shorts with no undies is just normal to me. Some guys look, and I have seen others that are commando too. Sometimes we strike up a conversation, but most times we just acknowledge each others package and move on.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Commando rules! At least in the summer. Gets cold here in the Rockies. I do wear white boxer-briefs under white shorts or pants though. Never experience chaffing. Have slept naked since about 6 years old. Others notice at the gym but who cares? Love to be naked all the time. My neighbors have been warned.

Last edited:

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Add me to the "always commando, don't own any underwear" group. The last time I wore underwear on a regular basis was about ten years ago, when I was in college. I would never go back now. Fortunately, I think that it's becoming more accepted as a legitimate "underwear" choice.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I go commando occasionally for fun but find boxer briefs more comfortable in the long run. Leaving the gym I used to go commando if I had forgotten a clean pair of underwear. I'm also of the belief of not washing pants unless they are dirty which would have to happen a lot more if I didn't wear underwear.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also of the belief of not washing pants unless they are dirty which would have to happen a lot more if I didn't wear underwear.

Hence the reason for shaving the taint and asshole on a regular basis. Plus, a little Gold Bond - type power on the crotch/butt crack helps.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After working out at the gym, I would take a shower and change into a pair of short. Always commando. Usually when I wear a pair of shorts such as basketball or mesh shorts, I am commando. For some reason, I can not stand going commando in jeans...