Commando

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LP88, Jul 8, 2011.

1. LP88

LP88 Member

A few questions for you guys. How many of you pretty regularly go commando? What are the situations when and where you won't?

I've never been brave enough to go commando (I'd show too much), anywhere, and have this thing with my privates touching my clothes. lol Anyone had this kind of shyness, but overcame it? Any advantages going sans underpants?

2. Hunter7100

Gold Member

Advantages.....well it's cooler, and of course the smiles you'd get! :) Be brave, and please consider posting a few for the rest of us!

3. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ive gone commando a fair bit, the good thing is, it is very airy because i like the hang-free feeling so much

4. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    use the search thing above and get all kinds of information, including

commando in church

commando in sweats (a topic used more than once)

business commando

summer commando

commando in new jeans

commando pix

jogging commando

sex commando

funeral commando

first date commando

commando?

sports commando

commando at work

commando at the gym

workout commando

5. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I often go commando. I wouldn't do it in certain situations (e.g. at work or at some sort of formal-ish meeting) because too much of me shows sometimes, and if I go hard it cannot be hidden. :smile:

Also, your point about the feeling of your stuff touching your clothes is right: I've got to be in trousers made of soft material, so jeans (for example) are not the best. Also, some trousers do show any wetness through them rather well, which you may not want (generally only a problem if you get "excited"...).

You've also got to decide if you want to really show your bulge by wearing trousers that are tight or be more subtle: I prefer the latter, and it's also more comfortable.

Which brings me to the main advantage: it's very comfortable in the right trousers and for the right activities. (I wouldn't choose it, for example, if I was going to be exercising or walking, since I'd want support.) But that aside, it's cooler and if does feel good. Plus you get some interested/admiring looks. :biggrin1:

6. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    i go commando everywhere with the exception of work, just dont feel comfortable with a VPL at work.

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

commando always - other than at gym and when the "winter" hits south FL!

really comfortable - airy - just feels natural!

8. MonsterUncut

MonsterUncut Active Member

Albums:

Yep, most all the above checked off. Very rare I'm not commando. Don't care for clothing anyway. You'll know when and where, mostly it's just common sense. Have fun, if they look, that's their business, before you know it, it'll be an everyday thing.

Peace

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm usually commando all the time during the warmer months of the year. I wear underwear very rarely - depending on the type of pants since I wouldn't want too much VPL showing. I usually try to remember to wear underwear when I am going shopping. Don't want to be trying on pants when freeballing. Not cool.

Simba

10. erratic

Gold Member

I haven't worn underwear in years, and I can't think of a situation in which I would wear it any more. It's like putting on a girdle or something. Not gonna happen.

As for advantages - comfort, and air movement are the main ones. You also get to spend your underwear money on better things, and don't have to pack as much.

11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Commando 24/7 here, the only exception being if I have to wear light, summer weight dress slacks where the VPL would be just too graphic. The advantage to me is simply comfort. I don't enjoy having my cock and balls constrained by supporting briefs and they get all tangled up in boxers. And, as others have suggested, it's kinda nice to catch people staring at your crotch.

12. BoxersMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's something I should try more often but I sometimes will go commando in basketball shorts or sweats, only because it feels really nice :biggrin1:

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It feels virtually the same to me to wear loose boxers as it does to go commando. After I switched from briefs and got used to boxers, I became equally comfortable with commando, anytime, any place. As long as your pants or shorts aren't too tight, you'll be fine.

I remember not being brave enough to wear boxers outside of my home for the same reason. When I was a student at SDSU, occasionally I'd dress for school and wear boxers instead of my usual briefs. I knew that once I left home, I couldn't change my mind. When you're accustommed to briefs and then your goods are loose all day, you'll bone up constantly. I was shy about walking around campus all day with my goods visibly flopping in my shorts, but did it anyway just for the thrill. The way that I overcame the shyness was to quit wearing briefs. Once commando and boxers becomes the norm for you, you won't even think about it. I don't like the feel of commando in denim jeans, so I always wear boxers with denim.

QUOTE=LP88;3561709]

Any advantages going sans underpants?[/QUOTE]
    Definitely.
    1. I don't get jock itch anymore from the briefs seams rubbing against my crotch.
    2. I never have to deal with adjusting my goods because there is plenty of room.
    3. The comfort of hanging freely is amazing. After not wearing briefs for a month, I tried them on just to see how it felt. It sucked! I felt horribly restrained and couldn't wait to get them off.
    4. Freeball is the only way to do the beach. You won't get sand trapped in your underwear.
    5. It looks good (IMO) to see the natural look of a guy's softie hanging in his shorts. Totally hot in bball shorts
    6. Your underwear won't show underneath your clothes.

14. avatarng

I don't own any underwear at all. Commando daily at home and at work.

15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I was in South Florida for a few weeks and went commando almost every day. It was the best feeling - as someone described, free, airy, etc. Now I'm back in Prague and I'm continuing that new found freedom here. I love it. I'm so gifted as some of you other guys and don't always show but who cares.... I'm the one enjoying it!

16. open501s

open501s Member

Commando daily. I can ware 501s in my office so that isn't an issue at work.

Gym I ware a jock; but I've been tempted by several on here to try that commando too - perhaps this weekend.

I'll ware underwear only if I have to ware slacks or dockers -- I don't want to show a wet spot - the 501's hide that well enough so no worries there.

17. SCSea

SCSea Member

For me, it's not the tightness on the junk that bothers me about underwear, it's the waistband elastics (which, admittedly, have gotten much better since I started freeballing) and the bunching of the fabric - if it's comfortable in the front, my flat ass makes it saggy in the rear, and if it's smooth across the butt, the waist and leg holes are riding me.

I freeball in khakis and linen pants, in business and evening attire and at the gym. I don't care if people know I have a dick; I would suspect most of them already have an inkling I might, given that I have a beard, a low voice and an Adam's apple.

18. dangly

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been going commando for seven years now and I love it. The only time I ever wear underwear is if I'm going to run, because otherwise I might as well just smash my nuts with a sledgehammer and call it a day instead.

19. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All the time, no exceptions, don't own anything you could describe as underwear anyway. Have done so since my teens.

All the reasons for doing so given by the others apply, but I guess it was just my natural aversion to clothing in general which triggered the habit originally.

20. gapartyboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thought I share!!!

Attached Files:

• 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      60.8 KB
      Views: