Comment on another guy's dick?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Deve1opment, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I've been on the site a couple of weeks and it seems that you guys are in the main willing to accept comments about your diicks in the spirit of things. But, I've noticed one or two bad reactions to guys commenting about another guy's dick.

I think its great that anyone would comment and in the main. to me, they have been positive and helpful - even if its things like criticism on the picture quality! Hope I am getting there?

I have held back from commenting on straight guys - I don't want to fuck you ar anything but can appreciate your size, shape, etc.

So, how do guys feel about another man commenting on their cock?:confused:

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I check out gallerys and make comments. I also appreciate comments. I continue to be proud of my penis.

3. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would think that for straight guys, who are secure in their sexuality at least, comments from other guys would be more flattering. Of course, we want to hear it from a girl, but more often than not guys have seen WAY more cocks than girls have. Either in the locker room, or in their family, or in their bedroom. I would think that guys, either gay or straight, would have a more accurate perception and appreciation for a great looking cock, because even if they don't have one, they sure can envy one.

Aside from that, in the shower room in college my team would always make comments on each other's cocks. Hell, part of the initiation for freshman was getting them to stand up in front of the entire team one at a time and drop trou. It's a bonding experience. Once your team sees you in your most vulnerable position, with a miniature cock (believe me I don't care how big you are when your in a position like that your first night of college it shrinks), anything about you can be accepted. Often times while showering with team comments like 'great cock' are very often heard. Just admiration and respect, nothing more.

With that being said, nothing turns me on more than a woman commenting on my cock, however, you are neve quite sure if she's being honest. Another guy would have no reason to lie to you.

4. mountin_goat

mountin_goat New Member

Albums:
    i like getting complements from anyone bout my dick

5. Adam Bleytou

Adam Bleytou Active Member

Albums:
    I am extremely grateful to anyone that takes the time out to comment on what I have to offer. Anyone who objects to guys commenting on their pics need to seriously grow up and realize that this site is dominated by guys.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I have no problem making comments men or women. I try to be respectfull. If i dont know the person to well sometimes i just give a rating:

7. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think anyone who has a problem with it won't stay around here very long.As you can see from the other replies,we welcome compliments from anyone. :cool:
    I think Skull Mason's reply applies to most of us straight guys,so no need to hold back your comments Deve. :smile:

8. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I am asking for more comments on my gallery pics - very few will say what they think.

Franky

9. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    i think a mans oppinion about my cock would be more true and honest than a womans. Guys have seen more dicks than girls do so they can comment better. Women usually lie about size to make us feel better or to just to get us hard ;)

10. weecallum

weecallum Member

with so many excellent galleries on this site, i'm just grateful for the attention. as others have said, another guy's good opinion can be more flattering, whether he's gay or straight, since you know he must have compared yours with at least one other one that he's probably quite attached to. :wink:

11. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Well thanks to the guys who have given their opinions!

Franky

12. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    SM? You're awesome. Jersey rules.

That said, I'll be the first to say that I'd gladly comment should you ever decide to drop em... I bet its big & pretty.

13. Blackbeard

Blackbeard New Member

I guess I grew up in, and currently live in, a very conservative environment. Yes, while in high school and college guys looked at each other. But it is not a common occurrence to have someone make a comment while in the locker room. Granted, it wouldn't offend me, but it just doesn't seem to happen at all where I am from.

14. musclebare9

Gold Member

I think anyone who visits this site and posts pictures understands that there is a diverse group that will be viewing them. It's about the ego. There are so many sites out there that allow people to post photos and receive comments from other individuals. It is very popular because people want the comments, straight, gay or whatever. I know this site isn't about rating photos but it definitely happens through the comments on the galleries. It is a safe place for a bit of exhibitionism, no touching or crossing the line.

15. joffreyxxl

joffreyxxl New Member

It's easy, if you can't deal with th comments, don't put your pics on this site! And who cares who or what you are,.... a dick is a dick, and a str8 one can be as gorgeous as a gay one..... (or the other way round, and everything in between!)
    So keep on posting the comments, and above all, enjoy!
    Joff

16. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I am sure enough on my sexuality (i am straight and fiancè, very happy about it) to accept comments from other guys.

It is not necessarly what people would call a "gay thing", and even if it was, i would be cool about it.

Additionally i think that a guy, for the fact of owing a penis, can give honest opinion on others'.

I love commenting and getting comments (comparing)!

17. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    Bring on more I say!

18. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I have no problem receiving compliments on my package either from male or females. Been getting compliments for a long time. Hope to get them for a long time to come.

19. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks all. I appreciate your views and comments on this.

20. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I think Hunky guy 39 made the smartest comment on here

"i think a mans oppinion about my cock would be more true and honest than a womans. Guys have seen more dicks than girls do so they can comment better. Women usually lie about size to make us feel better or to just to get us hard ;)"

I agree with him. I've gotten much more honest opinions of mine from other guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted