comment on my little beast

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Am I missing something here Cigar Babe? In the opening post. he clearly staes that he has a dick that is 14 cm hard. That is about 5.5 inches. I looked at the ruler. The fourteen is on the side where the cm units is located. The other side shows inches though in that pic, I didn't notice a inch number.

The OP has in no way claimed to have a 13 or 14 inch dick. He was very honest from the beginning. Perhaps, you don't understand the metric system. If that be the case, it is you that needs to learn how to read centimeters. In general there are almost, but not quite three centimeters to an inch.

The metric system was invented in France and is now the preferred measuring system throughout the world except for the United States and a few other countries. The English System of inches, feet and yards is no longer the offical measuring system in England now. The metric system which includes cm or centimeters is the standard measuring system for scientists the world over.

It was you Cigar Babe that made an accusation here that is entirely and completely false. Though that doesn't excuse the OP's response to you.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I read the ruler wrong. I still defended him against another "ugly dick comment". But please excuse me for not seeing that he said he has a five inch dick and for trying to remove the errant comment which I asked freddie to do.
I wish I had stuck with not defending him at all.
I regret that.
Thanks for doing what you volunteered to do freddie.
Uh which was what?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited: