Comment on my PE starting point

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is your progess in growth? I know it is different for everybody.

Are you working in cycles? That is a good way to go about it because you could monitor your intensty levels. If you go 7 weeks, your last week of excersizes should look different from your first week. If it looks the same, you are not gradually increasing intensity and may not get very far. When you come back after a week off, you go back down and build again.

Another thing. Make sure you write down everything you do and how you feel. Some workouts will feel good, others may not. You could use a calender or a notebook. After a while, you can see what you have been doing and make changes.

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The growth seems either very little or none at all. My penis feel sore sometime so i take it as an indication to not increases the intensity level. But at the same time i don't get any gains, so I don't even know if i overtrain or undertrain.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The growth seems either very little or none at all. My penis feel sore sometime so i take it as an indication to not increases the intensity level. But at the same time i don't get any gains, so I don't even know if i overtrain or undertrain.

Soreness isn't a good indication of a PE workout. You can have great gains without any substantial soreness.

It's important to keep track of certain "Physiological Indicators" to ensure that you're trainign towards gains. I would highly recommend reading Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth! to learn more.

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i have been doing pe for 2 months (start at the beginning of march), except the more visible vein nothing seems to change at all. I measure it so far no gains. Here's my routine for the first month:

Work out almost every other day, a total of 13 session in March.
Warm up
wet jelq from 100 to 110
oriental massage one to two set
Kegel 60 time 5 sec holds

2nd month
first week of April=rest because I feel kinda sore from previous PE
similar routine as March, but less sessions, about 9 sessions in April

warm up
wet jelq
oriental massgae only one set
Have been doing dry jelq 2 times, so far so good

So any recommendation or suggestion?
moz-screenshot.jpg
I thought my workout is relatively light, and I don't really have too many symptoms of over-trainning except occasion soreness, which I usually rest for 2 days then start again, but I don't think I should increase intensity just yet.

Everytime I feel soreness, usually it came from my left base. I think I might have Peyronie's Disease, in which my penis tilted to the left. But I am pretty ok with it so I never think about fixing it at all, but will the scar tissue hinder gains?

Thanks anyone for contribution! I will post this on PE gym too.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So i have been doing pe for 2 months (start at the beginning of march), except the more visible vein nothing seems to change at all. I measure it so far no gains. Here's my routine for the first month:

Work out almost every other day, a total of 13 session in March.
Warm up
wet jelq from 100 to 110
oriental massage one to two set
Kegel 60 time 5 sec holds

2nd month
first week of April=rest because I feel kinda sore from previous PE
similar routine as March, but less sessions, about 9 sessions in April

warm up
wet jelq
oriental massgae only one set
Have been doing dry jelq 2 times, so far so good

So any recommendation or suggestion?
moz-screenshot.jpg
I thought my workout is relatively light, and I don't really have too many symptoms of over-trainning except occasion soreness, which I usually rest for 2 days then start again, but I don't think I should increase intensity just yet.

Everytime I feel soreness, usually it came from my left base. I think I might have Peyronie's Disease, in which my penis tilted to the left. But I am pretty ok with it so I never think about fixing it at all, but will the scar tissue hinder gains?

Thanks anyone for contribution! I will post this on PE gym too.

Intensity increases are important- especially after the beginner phase. You should be doing them for your PE exercises and stamina work. I'd recommend that you start keeping track of that if you want to gain.

Do you have any hard lumps along the bend of your penis? If not, it's likely just common curvature and not Peyronie's.

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I didn't start increasing the intensity is because I feel like I might be close to over-train. I felt sore (like the feeling of ejaculation more then 2 times back to back) after some sessions, and I read that soreness is not good for PE, so I was thinking maybe I should condition myself first.

I don't have hard lump, but my penis is curve at the base like no other, to a point that the normal up side of the penis is facing outside when fully erect. Is is Peyronie? or just curvature due to habbit? (putting my penis to one side after peeing, mastubate with left hand, etc. )

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason I didn't start increasing the intensity is because I feel like I might be close to over-train. I felt sore (like the feeling of ejaculation more then 2 times back to back) after some sessions, and I read that soreness is not good for PE, so I was thinking maybe I should condition myself first.

I don't have hard lump, but my penis is curve at the base like no other, to a point that the normal up side of the penis is facing outside when fully erect. Is is Peyronie? or just curvature due to habbit? (putting my penis to one side after peeing, mastubate with left hand, etc. )

If you have to sacrifice volume for intensity, it would be best to do so. You're going to get better results from more intense brief stretches than from lighter drawn out stretches.

Masturbating with one hand exclusively can definitely bring on curvature. This is known as having a "hand made dick". You can find some movements to help alleviate that condition here.

Last edited:

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
am I ready for increase in volume or intensity? Am I out of the "beginners' phase" already? Do i not seeing any gains because I under-trained?

p.s. it might be hard to answer my questions I know, but I am wondering because I don't really have enough clue to guide me where I should go. The soreness seems to indicate me almost over-trained, while the volume and intensity seems to indicate me being conditioned.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
am I ready for increase in volume or intensity?

This is something that's consistent with the beginner's routine, except there's a ceiling place on the volume. You should have been expanding on them from the beginning.

Am I out of the "beginners' phase" already?

You may want to backtrack a bit and focus on increasing intensity. Volumeshould be increased at a rate of 1% or so per session- again with the ceiling [for the beginner's routine] as outlined.

Do i not seeing any gains because I under-trained?

It's very possible to fatigue the tissues and drive yourself to "overtraining" without training intensely enough. This is quite common among men doing lower intensity, high volume routines.

p.s. it might be hard to answer my questions I know, but I am wondering because I don't really have enough clue to guide me where I should go. The soreness seems to indicate me almost over-trained, while the volume and intensity seems to indicate me being conditioned.

Backtrack to a point in your workout layout where you're training and not getting sore- and move up from there. There are "physiological inicators" that you can check up on to ensure that your training is on the right track. Check out this article for details: Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yea another question, the soreness usually came from the area of curvature, (the left base)any problem with that? Will it be the area that prone to overtrain as i think it has lower tolerance for stress?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yea another question, the soreness usually came from the area of curvature, (the left base)any problem with that? Will it be the area that prone to overtrain as i think it has lower tolerance for stress?

If the curvature is causing extreme stress, you may want to focus on doing curvature correcting exercises alone [still doing the warm ups/cool downs and stamina work] until you can do the PE exercises without that kind of discomfort.