Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About a year ago I had some back problems, pretty serious ones at that. I'd lost most sensation in my right leg (numbness) and I was VERY scared of permanent damage. So I was at a local hospital undergoing a series of tests.

At one point the head nurse (woman in her late 20's) came in with a nurse in training as witness (again late 20's). The head nurse had latex gloves on and was holding some type of tube and said "well we have to do an anal tonal exam. This will tell us if you are experiencing any paralysis of the genitals, The bad news is we have to do it about 20 times to be sure....."

BIG Pause as my mouth fell open as I registered what was said....

"Unless you only need one opinion in which we only have to do it once....."

It broke the ice entirely. I about died laughing. The test involved the head nurse lubing up a finger and making certain I wasn't overly "loose." I apparently passed just fine but had to let them know if things changed.

Nothing else to report here.....

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any Dr will say size don't matter unless micro penis
and the true any dick size ,associated to a good erection and last to cum capacity will work.
the first 3 inches vagina entrance are very sensitive ,so any dick ,special fat dick work
but what about deep penetration sensation in male when push and female when hit her in her cervix ??
destroy and power sensation for the guy and female side ,pain and feel wild dominated by her man ??

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that doctors are always extremely professional. They usually say no more than something like my testicles are "unusually large". On one occasion, when I was younger, a doctor suggested I had them properly examined, just to be sure there was no underlying problem that caused the "unusual size"

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
With the patient, the rule is to remain professionnal and neutral.

That being said, when the patient is not awake, sometimes there are some comments... As I was working in digestive surgery, one of the patients had to get a urinary catheter because after an anestaesia he always had bladder trouble.

We could'nt find a catheter long enough for this patient, and had to call the urology departement for help.
I'll let you imagine all the comments.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

The last time I went to the doctors,he asked me to lower my pants . I was commando at the time,I dropped my pants,he got scared and backed up quickly crashing into a large tray of metal instruments sending them across the room.The huge noise sent 2 nurses running into the room to see what the commotion was.Their screams tripped the panic alarm that made the SWAT team scramble.I got arrested for possessing a deadly weapon.

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*cough (utter bs) or there are some very creepy doctors out there but I somehow can't see a medical professional to risk his well paid job to make a comment on someones cock, I've had mine out to the doc and I'm unusually large flaccid cock nothing was said and there was nothing more than an awkward fumble and the line everything seems to be fine. Which is the only comment I ever want to hear from a doctor when handling my manhood

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The last time I went to the doctors,he asked me to lower my pants . I was commando at the time,I dropped my pants,he got scared and backed up quickly crashing into a large tray of metal instruments sending them across the room.The huge noise sent 2 nurses running into the room to see what the commotion was.Their screams tripped the panic alarm that made the SWAT team scramble.I got arrested for possessing a deadly weapon.

ROFL