Comments from the next urinal...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by greengrass_89, Oct 11, 2009.

1. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was at the local gay club tonight and went to the men's room to pee.
    The only urinal available was the one in the middle of the three (no dividers).
    I peeked at the guy to my left, then peeked at the guy to my right. The guy to my right peeked back and said "Nice dick!" I said thanks and walked out. I thought that was pretty cool! That was the first time I'd ever been complimented like that. (at a urinal) I think I'm gonna try not to be so modest next time I'm at a urinal and just see what happens...see if i get any more compliments :wink:
    Any similar stories out there? (or better stories?)

Attached Files:

2. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

I think it is a pretty common occurance, especially in a gay bar. I just returned from the Texas-Colorado football tonight in Austin. The buddy that I go to the UT games with (one of the most disgustingly heterosexual men on the planet), who has a beer can dick that he has always been embarassed about. He and I had gone into the mens room at Memorial Stadium which has trough-urinals about 10 feet long and he starts to piss. A very drunk guy next to him looks over and say loudly "goddamn dude.....that thing is huge!". My buddy, now paralyzed with embarassment, now has 5 or 6 guys looking at his dick (I started calling it The Lob when we were in High School). Me? I am laughing so fucking hard I can barely breathe. He shakes the hell out of it, shoves it back in his jeans and head back to our seats. No mention of it the rest of the game (ok I did mention it to his wife, who got the same laugh out of it that I did). As we are leaving the stadium (UT won 38-14 for those who care), she says "baby, do you need to go drain The Lob before we head home?". He was not amused.

But as I have always said, straight friends and evangelical types are your best entertainment value.

Hook Em Horns!

3. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

All I hear from the urinal next to me is.. "tinkle....tinkle....tinkle....tinkle....tinkle....pfffffffFet! tinkle....tinkle....tinkle....tinkle..............tinkle..............tinkle................................tinkle.... ZIP!"

4. teutonicos

teutonicos Member

Albums:
    Hi greengrass,I´d comment too on your dick if I had you next to me in the men´s room!! Wow!!

5. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

agree with teutonics - nice cock, indeed.

6. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Gay bar urinals = Good dick`s comments...

7. B_ace3316

B_ace3316 New Member

Yeah, nice thick one there. I think comments like that are common in gay bars and clubs.

Draft saved Draft deleted