Comments in the gym Changing room

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigirishman, Nov 10, 2011.

1. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well How everyone.
    Just wanted to share this.
    The past say month there has been loads of 17year old secondary school students join the gym.

Now, I have by far the biggest cock ive seen in the changing room, but today there were some new teenage members. 17 is the age limit so i presume thats their age.

Now i dont hide my dick or cover up with a towl as i dont think it is necessary, everyone in the room has one!!

To the point
    I was drying off and i coudl hear the lads in the corner (4 of them) talking about how big my dick was. One of them was saying "look at it, its huge!!, seriously its like an arm, look" the other guy was saying "ya i know i seenit before, its a wowzers in his trousers" i said id turn away from them and realised that on my other side was a huge mirror and when i looked in it there were about 5 of 6 of them watching me amd talking. Well i just continues drying and moisturising no faster or slower than normal and went on my way.

Anyway, it was an interesting experience. listening to them continue talking about how amazingly huge my cock is.

I do have good hearing so i dont think they know i could hear.

Any of you have experiences like this??
    Please Share!!
    Big

#1 bigirishman, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  2. calvinkleinguy

calvinkleinguy Active Member

Albums:
    bullshit....... no gang of teenagers does this, talk to eachother about other mens cocks. they wouldnt say it loudly for you to hear and would try avoid others seeing them stare directly at other men. teenagera and all would be discreet about checking guys out in changing rooms in fear they get called gay and get a bunch. you do live in ireland, everyone know you just cant stand there looking at other guys cock.
    lies......

3. bigirishman

Albums:
    No ofence buy why would i be pathetic enough to make this up.
    The reason i wrote it is because it is out of the ordinary. If it was an everyday normal thing i wouldn't have bothered to write it.
    Anyway like i explained they though i culdn't hear. I have great hearing.
    BTW ya I live in Ireland but i am only in Mayo for few months i am from cork and also lived in Dublin Sligo and Kerry in the past 2 years alone. So actually no one knows me here. I think everyone knows you if you are still living in the same crappy village you grew up in.
    Mabie it hasn't happened you. But mabie your dick just isn't that big flacid!
    I dont know

4. bigirishman

Albums:
    Or by the look of your pics and your strangly passive agressive message, could be good old green Irish Envy!!

5. calvinkleinguy

Albums:
    here, why you getting all defensive?

6. bigirishman

Albums:
    Not really but i was wondering why the tone was so. Then i seen tyrone and it made sense!

7. calvinkleinguy

Albums:
    want to know the real reason you got defensive?
    if your story was the truth then it doesnt matter what people say, you would brush the comments to the side knowing yourself it was the truth. aslong as you know the truth, then nothing else matters.
    you were caught out, so you got defensive.
    if this is not bullshit, then Tá brón orm. my comment was just an opinion. what do i know. to me, this seemed far fetched but i will take your word for it.

8. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    nice story and we aporeciate your effort in making this uo and the picks of your cock. But I dont believe you. I still like you and think of you as a bud, still dont buy it.

9. bigirishman

Albums:
    I dont understand why it seems unrealistic. Mabie because it is real. It has not happened me before.
    Well once when i was in 6th class in primary school but that was a direct comment to my face.

Anyway.
    Fair enougy but my dick is about 7 inches flacid after the gym (kinda gets big after my shwoer post exercise) so i suppose its only a matter of time before someone comments.
    Anyway not gonna waste my time argueing the truth
    Thanks for your contribution

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I can imagine 17 year olds saying something OUTSIDE the gym and maybe one guy to another guy but not within a group. Maybe Irish lads are different from American teens but I can't imagine teens talking out loud like this. I mean, there must have been other ADULTS in the locker room who could hear them. Sounds more like a bunch of 13 year old girls.

11. calvinkleinguy

Albums:
    trust me, there is no difference. irish do not do this either.

12. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

These "changing room" threads are getting rediculous. Doesn't anyone go to the gym to workout anymore? I really doubt these "UNDERAGE KIDS" were standing there so you can here them talk about "how amazingly huge your cock is"

Sorry...I'm calling BULLSHIT here...

13. bigirishman

Albums:
    This is exactly whey i wrote this thread. I have not experienced this before.
    Thats why i ask if anyone has experienced this.
    What would i have to gain.
    Impress the Saddos who's worlds are this website.
    I suppose it seems believeable to me as it happened.
    Maby i wouldn't believe it if i read it!!

14. calvinkleinguy

Albums:
    well the teenagers are the new generation. maybe it is getting more confortable to talk about things that we were to scared to when we were that age. world is changing all the time.
    im sure we all wanted to talk to other guys about things like this. i know i did. would love to be able talk to guys openly when i was a teen. no fear etc

15. B_quiet_man

B_quiet_man New Member

Hot story. I wonder if any of them went home and had a wank thinking about your big dick? I bet at least one of them did.

16. robfunguy1

robfunguy1 Member

Albums:
    I believe you, why would you make it up,who cares, it still makes for interesting reading, maybe th others are a little envious of you, I also used to go to the gym, there was this 17 or 18 year old with the biggest cock i have seen. and it was getting harder and harder, I couldnt help but stared right at it , think he saw me , never tried to hide it. wow , it was hot. Wish I would have started a conversation with him, oh well

17. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually hear young guys talk like this once in a while. It always seems crazy they would just be so out there...but I totally believe it.

18. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    Seriously guys he's posted this because it shocked him. So obviously it is not fucking normal. I'm sick of people making posts and then other members attacking them. Guys this is an open forum. People can post what they want. And why would he lie. Seriously, do you think he's that insecure. Grow up people.

19. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Nobody said he couldn't post what he wants...I just responded to it. That's the purpose of a forum.

20. tominatlanta

tominatlanta New Member

Something similar to this happened to me at the Georgia State University gym back around 1990 when a visiting wrestling team (Mercer?) went into the showers while I was already there. The leader of the pack may have been a little bi, but I certainly have no reason to make this up.
    Tom

Draft saved Draft deleted