Comments in the gym Changing room

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously guys he's posted this because it shocked him. So obviously it is not fucking normal. I'm sick of people making posts and then other members attacking them. Guys this is an open forum. People can post what they want. And why would he lie. Seriously, do you think he's that insecure. Grow up people.

Throughout LPSG, there seem to be a lot of people who cannot believe something would happen to someone else that has never happened to them. Just amazing considering how many counter-examples there are in daily life....

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a group of teenagers discussing a mans penis? i don't buy it either.

the moment one kid decides to talk about how big a mans dick is the faster his friends start ragging on him and calling him gay.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The bickering reminds me of my friend in college, he was a neighbor and invited me to fish frys all the time. Anyhow he has a big beer belly one of those round ones that don't match his build, he looks nine months pregnant. We were in the store and I noticed he started smiling really big at the cashier a young college guy. I saw his twinkling smile. When we got outside he was still smiling, he asked me if I saw that faggot checking him out? I said, "what?" He said, "yeah, he was checking out my crothch." I burst out laughing and he kept smiling. I didn't say nothing, he was getting ready to fry the fish. The kid was looking at his pot belly I am sure. Sometimes, we all see what we want to see.

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
I live in a country where people are very very open about being naked around each other. Guys in the locker rooms talk and sometimes even comment on each other's cocks/balls/fatness/whatever while naked around each other. It's totally normal (as should be, really). And I've heard more than once young guys (any age really, 13-18) talk about my cock. I've even been directly complimented or teased for my size by complete, younger strangers.

There are all kinds of social rules and etiquette in the world, and certainly OP's story is not outside the realm of possibilities.

Big cocks are fascinating to everyone, I think, and young guys here are full of confidence and won't fear being teased for talking about how large a guy is - probably because then they can all unite as the "normal-sized" talking about one "abnormal-sized". I've seen this behavior all too often.

Just thought I'd give you guys some outlandish perspective.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am not getting into whether or not I believe the story or not but will add that this is the internet, a place where stretching the truth a bit happens pretty damn regularly...

Does this happen? YES! How do I know? Not because a gang of teens were talking about my cock but because I have talked about guys cocks to them in the gym locker room! I saw one guy who had balls like a softball or grapefruit... He was not too attractive of a guy but I said, "Jeezus man, you have balls like a softball, SHIT!" He laughed, looked down and gave them a tug. That was that. The other time the guy was sporting an 8" flacid cock, and we had been talking in the locker room from the time we were in the shower, and back to the lockers and I finally said to him, "I know this is really weird but damn you have a monster package... You get laid a lot?" Again, this took him off guard, he answered the question with the words, "that's what they tell me and not too often." He did sort of rush out after but not in a fearful sort of way but in an embarrassed sort of way.

I have had many body compliments in the locker room, a lot on my ass so this does happen.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok
Again to add to how "unbelieveable" this story is.
Went to the gym again today. Two of the lads were there with another one guy who was not there the last day. They were whispering among themselves. I didn't hear them this time cos i was chatting another lad who im friendly with.
The one guy who was not there had obviously been told about my size cos every chance he got he was looking (i presume he though he was being inconspicious) but being honest im not hiding my dick because of teens in the changing room.

Im still gonna dry and moisturise etc bollox naked, i presume they will just get used to it!

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think your story is plausible. I saw a guy the other day in the gym showers. Whenever he took a step his dick would bounce from one thigh to the other. The thing was massive. As you said, you dont think they knew you could hear.

If one of my friends was there, I would have mentioned something to them.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
want to know the real reason you got defensive?
if your story was the truth then it doesnt matter what people say, you would brush the comments to the side knowing yourself it was the truth. aslong as you know the truth, then nothing else matters.
you were caught out, so you got defensive.
if this is not bullshit, then Tá brón orm. my comment was just an opinion. what do i know. to me, this seemed far fetched but i will take your word for it.
I don't believe it, either, but I've never bought the whole "you wouldn't care what I thought if it were true" thing. Yes, people get defensive when caught in a lie, but they also don't like to be called liars when telling the truth.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well the teenagers are the new generation. maybe it is getting more confortable to talk about things that we were to scared to when we were that age. world is changing all the time.
im sure we all wanted to talk to other guys about things like this. i know i did. would love to be able talk to guys openly when i was a teen. no fear etc
well Im hardly a teenager so what do I know about them? The limited experience I do have with children of friends, relatives etc says they are are a lot more willing to talk about this stuff than my generation. 'Gay' didnt seem to phase them at all. The only other experience I have had is being squeezed into an overfull sauna cabin with some teens at half term, when the local pool had a sudden burst of them. They seemed to be chatting away quite uninhibitedly, about someone not present. But if I was sitting in a corner with a few mates and something pretty obvious and remarkable walked past, I dont see how even straight guys would not comment to each other. And if you just walked past members of the gay footie team...

Last edited:

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
bullshit....... no gang of teenagers does this, talk to eachother about other mens cocks. they wouldnt say it loudly for you to hear and would try avoid others seeing them stare directly at other men. teenagera and all would be discreet about checking guys out in changing rooms in fear they get called gay and get a bunch. you do live in ireland, everyone know you just cant stand there looking at other guys cock.
lies......

I too felt this sounded a bit too hard to
believe, but then why post it?

I didn't think teenage guys would make
comments about another guys cock, I mean
not in that sort of setting. It seems to go
against all the social conditioning we have
had forced upon us. Maybe things are
different in Ireland, I don't know.
I suppose it can be the truth and I'd have
no trouble believing this had it been
Italy where such comments can be
passed and not taken to mean anything
"gay" or "unmanly" (which, again, is all
controlled and societal conditioned bullshit).

But like the guy said, what did he have to
gain by lying about it?

I'm going to take his word for it, though
it is a stretch being that I've never heard
ANY guys talk that way about anyone.
Not in public and not in that setting.

This being said,
my opinion on the story is,
... I found it a bit arousing.
And, of course, I had to check out his pics
as a result.

Last edited: