Comments in the gym Changing room

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so Yet Again it has happened.

Im after realising that it is one guy that is starting this every time.
I was in the gym today and they were using weights too. And he keps staring at me,
They came into the changing room not long after me and again he started telling yet another teen to "get a look, seriously before he gets dressed get a look its huge"

Maby he thinks im fourign or deaf I dont know.

Being honest its getting irritating now. It feels weird cos they are so young.
I dont want to say it to him cos it may be taken up wrong or weird.
And being honest I dont feel like changing the times i go to the gym, It is only open from 12 to 8 and between 3 and 6 is what suites me.

It was kinda funny at first.
Not really anymore

Not really sure what to do??

10pct

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigIrishMan-

I believe you and it sounds to me like these are gay lads that feel comfortable discussing cocks with each other. They are obviously going out of their way to look at yours.

For the most part I think straight men might look at an impressive unit, just like they would look at someone with big muscles or washboard abs. They feel envy, but they wouldn't discuss it among themselves.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so Yet Again it has happened.

Im after realising that it is one guy that is starting this every time.
I was in the gym today and they were using weights too. And he keps staring at me,
They came into the changing room not long after me and again he started telling yet another teen to "get a look, seriously before he gets dressed get a look its huge"

Maby he thinks im fourign or deaf I dont know.

Being honest its getting irritating now. It feels weird cos they are so young.
I dont want to say it to him cos it may be taken up wrong or weird.
And being honest I dont feel like changing the times i go to the gym, It is only open from 12 to 8 and between 3 and 6 is what suites me.

It was kinda funny at first.
Not really anymore

Not really sure what to do??

How about taking a shower in frigid water to try to shrink that thing? Haha. Or how about changing where there's no mirror or with your back to others so they can't see whats in front?

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about taking a shower in frigid water to try to shrink that thing? Haha. Or how about changing where there's no mirror or with your back to others so they can't see whats in front?

Hi man
I see what you mean but being honest I think im beyond the stage in my life where im going to be hiding my body.
Im not gonna start doing towl dance at my age. The changing rooms are pretty much open plan so F&%k it. Let them deal with it

jeepman101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey can us non gold members get to see a photo of your gorgeous 7" soft cock pleassse.
I well believe the conversations that were going on,as i was in some motorway services the other day the guy to the right of me must have been 6-7" soft and it was on full display.
About 6-7 young lads 16-17yr old came in they all glanced at it then made comments,while doing this they looked at each others cocks to see if any of them were close to his size.
The guy just turned to them and thanked them for their remarks then left the area.
All the conversation between them after he went was about the size of his cock.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi .
Well met the lads in the gym again today

I must say I seen the same guy as usual looking at me a lot and talking about me while in the gym.

But while in the locker room he was looking and using his phone. (hope he wasn't taking photos) but he wasn't making the same deal about it.
I think maby one of his friends may have had a word with him cos he seemed to be the one to bring it up every time.
Anyway think thats the end of the scenario. Most of them in there have seen my dick by now and think they are over the "shock" there is one other large dicked guy but nothing like mine.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, boy's times have changed. In my day one would never I repete never comment on another mans penis. It just wasent done. But now???? After retireing I decided to work part time at one of the big box hardware stores, I wont name it but the employees call it blowes. (snicker) A lot of young college guys work there, I get along well with all of them and have formed a work dad relationship with them. Sometimes I can not believe the converstaions I hear daily. Not to mention the personal questions they ask me. They talk about each others dicks, Sizes Ect, and other dudes that they know. At first I was very uncomfortable and to say the least shocked. But have gotten used to it. One day I was at the urinal and this one boy came in and took the one next to me. I was doing my business and noticed him looking over the divider. He looked shocked and said OMG! "you are huge" I felt my face turn red. I realed it in, washed up and went back out on the floor. Within 5 min, all the guys knew, and they were comeing up to me and kidding with me. I now have the name of daddy long dong. (oh so proud) They ask me whats it like being uncut, and how the ladies like a big cock. Ect. It's been interesting. Even the female assoicates look at me different now. I don't think that any of them are gay.....maybe bi? but everyday is a trip. I had acollege boi tell me that I had a nice cock in the mens room of our local TGIF once. That was a little unsetteling for this old fart... the youth of doday is nothing like the youth of my day. I'ts no holds bared.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well BigIrishman, I will be in Dublin in about 11 months. I hope to meet you and see you in the gym locker room in real life. I will comment about your cock, and I will even comment directly to you!

I know this sort of thing happens and seeing as it happens regularly with the same kids, it must be real.

D_phn98uyp

1st Like
Media
Well How everyone.
Just wanted to share this.
The past say month there has been loads of 17year old secondary school students join the gym.

Now, I have by far the biggest cock ive seen in the changing room, but today there were some new teenage members. 17 is the age limit so i presume thats their age.

Now i dont hide my dick or cover up with a towl as i dont think it is necessary, everyone in the room has one!!

To the point
I was drying off and i coudl hear the lads in the corner (4 of them) talking about how big my dick was. One of them was saying "look at it, its huge!!, seriously its like an arm, look" the other guy was saying "ya i know i seenit before, its a wowzers in his trousers" i said id turn away from them and realised that on my other side was a huge mirror and when i looked in it there were about 5 of 6 of them watching me amd talking. Well i just continues drying and moisturising no faster or slower than normal and went on my way.

Anyway, it was an interesting experience. listening to them continue talking about how amazingly huge my cock is.

I do have good hearing so i dont think they know i could hear.

Any of you have experiences like this??
Please Share!!
Big

Who's to say this didn't really happen. If not, nice fantasy. Fantasies are allowed here, right? Let the man share his experiences, real or fake. It gave me a boner, and that's all that matters (LOL). I think I'll have a fantasy about "bigirishman" tonight, okay?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Damn! That's big. Are the rest of the guys in your family that big too?
No, I'm the smallest in the family.
Damn, when they said giving out dicks, your family got in line first.

I actually did experience that conversation. After that, I stayed away from the creepo.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some years ago in a bar, two guys were at the urinals and I am pee-shy so I went to a stall. They did not know I was there. One said to the other "dude - nice cock". Were they gay? Dunno. Does it matter? No. Do I care? No. Do I wish I was the one who was said to: "dude, nice cock?". Yes.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Dude, what guarantee do you have that these guys weren't themselves gay? This sort of thing has never happened to me (granted, I don't have a big dick like the OP), but I've heard of a similar situation. A friend of mine told me that in high school one of his teachers had a reputation for having a big dick, and it became a running gag among his friends to follow the man into the bathroom and siddle up to him while he was at the urinal and take a look. I was given first-hand account that this happened; a friend told me he purposefully followed a teacher into the bathroom to look at his dick.

Granted, there's a difference between checking out a teacher's dick at the urinal, and talking openly about a man's dick in front of him in the locker room. But the point here is that you are talking about teenage guys. This has never happened to me, and I've never heard about it before -- but that doesn't make it impossible. The guys in question may've been gay, or just very comfortable with their bodies, or just in shock at the size of hte man's penis. WHo knows? (Or, of course, he could be lying. It's the Internet. But if anything's possible -- then one thing that's possible is that it could indeed be true.)

a group of teenagers discussing a mans penis? i don't buy it either.

the moment one kid decides to talk about how big a mans dick is the faster his friends start ragging on him and calling him gay.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
that's something people aren't taking into account. the current generation of teenagers grew up in a world none of us can imagine growing up in. they are only slightly more than a decade younger than me, and yet the world they are experiencing during their teens is lightyears ahead of the one I knew. In my teens, you hardly even heard the term "gay" on tv; and theere were NO gay characters. today, you see gays kissing on tv all the time, talking about gay marriage (sometimes having gay marriages), AND sex is all over the internet. The current crop of teens laughs at us older guys with our uptight-ness. they really do. They make us look pathetic and so out dated.

well Im hardly a teenager so what do I know about them? The limited experience I do have with children of friends, relatives etc says they are are a lot more willing to talk about this stuff than my generation. 'Gay' didnt seem to phase them at all. The only other experience I have had is being squeezed into an overfull sauna cabin with some teens at half term, when the local pool had a sudden burst of them. They seemed to be chatting away quite uninhibitedly, about someone not present. But if I was sitting in a corner with a few mates and something pretty obvious and remarkable walked past, I dont see how even straight guys would not comment to each other. And if you just walked past members of the gay footie team...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
THIS is exactly what I was just writing. The youth of today put my generation, and every generation before mine, to shame -- at least where sexual liberation is concerned. I think their attitudes are a lot healthier. (On the other hand, they are more promiscous and it seems emotions aren't invovlved in sex much, which may mean a little more superificial or something.)

Well, boy's times have changed. In my day one would never I repete never comment on another mans penis. It just wasent done. But now???? After retireing I decided to work part time at one of the big box hardware stores, I wont name it but the employees call it blowes. (snicker) A lot of young college guys work there, I get along well with all of them and have formed a work dad relationship with them. Sometimes I can not believe the converstaions I hear daily. Not to mention the personal questions they ask me. They talk about each others dicks, Sizes Ect, and other dudes that they know. At first I was very uncomfortable and to say the least shocked. But have gotten used to it. One day I was at the urinal and this one boy came in and took the one next to me. I was doing my business and noticed him looking over the divider. He looked shocked and said OMG! "you are huge" I felt my face turn red. I realed it in, washed up and went back out on the floor. Within 5 min, all the guys knew, and they were comeing up to me and kidding with me. I now have the name of daddy long dong. (oh so proud) They ask me whats it like being uncut, and how the ladies like a big cock. Ect. It's been interesting. Even the female assoicates look at me different now. I don't think that any of them are gay.....maybe bi? but everyday is a trip. I had acollege boi tell me that I had a nice cock in the mens room of our local TGIF once. That was a little unsetteling for this old fart... the youth of doday is nothing like the youth of my day. I'ts no holds bared.