flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say I believe you, OP.

I have some teenage male cousins and they have the most scandalous "homosexual" commentary with all of their male friends everywhere: facebook, basketball, school.

It's entirely possible. I've been in the gym (I hang pretty low flaccid) and had somebody fully clothed sport a woody next to me and rush out of the gym. It happened so fast that I could only think "Is that an erection?" before he left.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK, More of why I know this happens and that the OP is probably telling the truth!

It happened to me today! On the gym floor, not in the locker room. This guy (who I perceive as straight) said, "dude, you should wear underwear when you work out, I can see the head of your cock through your shorts." I looked at him, pulled the elastic of my shorts down an inch showing my underwear (white briefs) and said, "I am." He gave me a look with raised eyebrows and said, "Holy!" under his breath while he exhaled.

So yeah, this guy wasn't a teen, and it wasn't that I overheard him talking to his buds about my cock, but he was probably 27 and made notice of my cock and brought it up to me.

zoesmith24

Just Browsing
Media
...Don't be too quick to assume someone is lying. Stuff like this constantly happened in conditioning..particularly with one kid who was about 8 soft..people always openly said things like "three arms" and gave him other nicknames..

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard quite a few comments about my cock over the years and mostly when they think I can't hear.
"fuck me, size of that bloke's cock"
"he's got some willy, ain't he.."
"did you see Harry Hung?"
"schlong man"
"eee-oor" donkey sound
And yes, twice over the last five years I have heard teenage guys slyly comment. A group of seventeen or eighteen year old lads walked into the pool showers and one loudly said " I ain't having a shower next to that" while his mates laughed. Another time I was standing next to two lads in the showers and as they walked out towards the pool one said, "his cock is fucking massive".

likeitpublic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK, More of why I know this happens and that the OP is probably telling the truth!

It happened to me today! On the gym floor, not in the locker room. This guy (who I perceive as straight) said, "dude, you should wear underwear when you work out, I can see the head of your cock through your shorts." I looked at him, pulled the elastic of my shorts down an inch showing my underwear (white briefs) and said, "I am." He gave me a look with raised eyebrows and said, "Holy!" under his breath while he exhaled.

So yeah, this guy wasn't a teen, and it wasn't that I overheard him talking to his buds about my cock, but he was probably 27 and made notice of my cock and brought it up to me.
Where do you work out? I would love to have a work out buddy with a hot body and cock like you!