Comments Made About Your Flaccid Cock.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
at a concert urinal with it flopped out..... guy next to me says.."bet you're popular"... I just did a half smile and tucked the sausage back in and zipped up...

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've mostly had indirect comments as guys walk out of the showers or changing area. Over the years I've heard,
"his cock is fucking massive"
"size of that bloke's cock!"
"Harry Hung's in the showers"
"eeyore" (donkey sound?)
"jesus, see his big willy?"
In a busy pub urinal a pissed guy shouted, "girls, there's a big one in here". I was 19 at the time and really embarrassed about my cock.

Then there are those guys (straight and guy) that make no comment but blatantly stare for a few seconds. And once a guy pointed at my cock and laughed to his friend.

Last edited:

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a GF that I'd been with for a while, pull down my shorts and stare at my flaccid, but swollen cock, and said, "You look awesome. I wish I had a picture of it like this.". Then she said, "Sometimes I like to hold you in my mouth when you're soft because I can fit the whole thing in, and just feel it start to get hard."

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a good one a year or two ago. It was semi-flaccid but not down to its normal size (after some naughtiness in the gay sauna). It wasn't especially long but, in those circumstances, does look thick all the way down. As I was getting changed, the bloke next to me said "Have you got a licence for that thing?"

D

deleted3272

I have never considerd myself all that impressive soft but I had a woman tell me im bigger soft than her husband was hard, nice to know...lol

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at the beach changing and my now wife said to me, "Damn, I just can't imagine how big it really gets!". About a week later she found out.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine story is a bit different. I like to go to nude beaches and swim about a mile or so. This one year the water was cold and as I walked out of the water and back to my place on the sand I over heard this as I walked by a group ... "how come the guys with the nice bodies have small dicks" Ok so I'm a grower! Yup I shrink up to sub compact.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When seeing me naked for the first time, a girlfriend said, "You are not going to stick that thing in me." (She changer her mind.)

Another girl asked me if I had an erection all the time. I said, "No it just hangs like that."

most of the comments i received occurred when I was under 18, so I won't mention those here.

at the beach: yells out "holy shit. if that thing hits you, you'll be dead."
"there is something i have never seen, an elephant trunk on the beach."

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My friend Joe always tells me I have the perfect locker room cock---not too big--not too small and just hairy enough! I always laugh when he makes this comment, yet it does make me feel good.