comments on my penis video

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Nov 3, 2008.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

We took video of my woman giving me a handjob last week. She gives amazing handjobs, and I cum really hard when she gives them. Many of you know that my penis is fairly small. My woman says I have penis envy, as I wish I had a couple more or so inches (which is probably why I am on here, wishing I had what you guys have). But she still says she likes my cock. So we fucked for awhile, and got the video camera ready, and started recording while she did the handjob. I was happy at the time, because my penis actually looked larger than normal. She only needs once hand to stroke my cock, and she doesn't need to move her hand much. She has told me of her x, who by her words is twice my size, and she needed 2 hands to give him a handjob, and she still had to move her hands a lot. (she actually had difficulty handling his cock because of his tickness to.....but that is a different issue)

So I came really hard, and then we looked at the video. Once again, my cock looked larger than normal to me, until I saw the video. You could hardly even see my cock! her hand covered pretty much the whole thing, and she barely had to move her hand. This was so much more evident in the video. I felt smaller than ever!

I just wanted to say I am VERY envious of you guys with larger cocks. You don't know how lucky you have it. So enjoy them, and have fun. And I suppose I will go on with a healthy case of penis envy........

:confused:

#1 D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    no video...no link...no fun...no fair...

3. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Yeah I know. I will hopefully get something up. Since she showed her face in part of the video, I need to edit it out. so may take a bit of time. I will let you know.

4. talldarknathletic

talldarknathletic New Member

Looking forward to the vid no matter your size. Personally, size isn't what intrigues me, it is what it does, how it is handled, and the tools overall look. Sometimes 9 inchers have no personality besides...big.

5. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    What do people expect when handling an average penis? Shaft in hand and head pokes out the top?

6. wallyj84

Gold Member

Yes, that's what I expect.

7. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know I'm looking forward to it!

Draft saved Draft deleted