Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have no idea where to put this thread but I had a silly question....

If you are a gay man do you mind getting comments from women on your gallery?

I have been commenting on various photos without looking at the orientation. But some photos are obviously of gay men but I find them so hot or artistic that I can't resist commenting on them just the same as if it was of a woman or a bi/straight man.

For the gay men out there how do you feel about reading a comment from a female? Just curious.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have actually been known to solicit reactions from the women who post here (and you know you are, ladies).

A compliment is only ever a compliment; I'm never unduly concerned about who's delivering it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh, I hope no one minds. *runs off to perv photos* :dance:

I have actually been known to solicit reactions from the women who post here (and you know you are, ladies).

A compliment is only ever a compliment; I'm never unduly concerned about who's delivering it.
My years of pic ogling and flirting have finally grown on you, eh? :biggrin1:

I put them there to save any blah blah on... Who are you, blah blah? I'm not big on conversation, relativley a quiet type of person. Extrovert/Introvert, 50/50. So the pics be there. Comments are nice, yes. I do not have time to converse in detail, the pics basically say this is who I am in person, well me and my office:). Why I'm here? I like looking at big cocks and stuff, the variety of convo that happens in the forums, not surprising it's quite intelligent and quirky. By the way I like cunts:)

huh?

I'm asking if gay men mind comments on their photos from Women. You aren't a gay man to be able to answer me how you would feel if I, as a female, put a comment on your pictures.
1% does not count huh? Ok. I'll have to stop speed reading. Pardón Ms Rouge, miss your nipple rings :)

Of course you may comment on my pics! I'd love it! Women often have a different view on things. And I've got a great variety of pics in my profile, so what do you think? I've just commented on one of your pics, more comments are coming.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have been commenting on various photos without looking at the orientation. But some photos are obviously of gay men but I find them so hot or artistic that I can't resist commenting on them just the same as if it was of a woman or a bi/straight man.

For the gay men out there how do you feel about reading a comment from a female? Just curious.

I'm jealous of the gay men!

Tis Ok, we have all done it. 1% certainly wasn't what I had in mind. ;)

Nipple rings were fun while they lasted! Sadly my body has rejected 15 piercings. So sad. Love live the Nipple Rings.
Still have mine after 9 years, more or less. Like to have it tugged now and then. :)

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For some reason, I kinda get more honoured if I see a comment is from a lady. ;P I don't know why.. ;p
Some times I think "Mwaha, I'm gay and she still wants me more than some of these straight guys throwing themself at her..", haha. ;P xD

Shame straight guys often don't feel the same way when gay dudes comment on them. :p Oh, though it's fun to see when 2 guys who identify as straight comment on each other and the feelings is like: "Yeah bro, you're awesome!", but when a gay guy comments them they ignore it, haha. :p

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Not a guy...not gay... but I am very much like MmRouge when it comes to perving pix.

I really don't pay attention to the orientation..
I do the same with women.

I appreciate beauty. Period.
Regardless of Gender. Period.
Regardless of Orienation. Period. Period.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I don't think it's a silly question.... on the contrary, I think it's a good one.

It hasn't happened very often, but when it has it does cause me just a little consternation. (I did have to check the definition in my dictionary)

I thought it's a little like a ship on course across the vast ocean that suddenly changes tack very briefly, as if to check what's on it's tail, and immediately resumes it's previous course. Leaving a healthy but slightly troublesome doubt in the back of ones mind, and a slight giddy sensation in the stomach.
Does that make sense ?