Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard the following:

"I don't think the condom will fit"
"I thought that was your arm"
"You'd ruin me for other guys"
"*Gurgle, slurp, and choke* I almost made it!"

The last one was the best.

All different girls. My large cock. Tee hee.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My father saw me coming out of the shower while my dick was semi flaccid. he said, "Wow, you are going to make a lot of women happy with that." He was right and I have come to find that my dick is and will always remain my best friend.

Reactions: WillyWanka

tyson24769

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the first one i don't actually remember myself but i've heard the story told a few times. i was about 3 at the time. i was at the grocery store with my mom and we were in the checkout line. the cashier was a really large chested and I repeated out loud what my stepdad had said the night before when he was supervising my bath "my big dickies gonna get me a hot woman with big knockers like yours someday" or something like that. my mom got so embarrassed that we left right then and went to a different grocery store.

i sorta remember when i was about 7 my uncle (real dads brother - my real dad died in an accident before i was born actually) spent some time with me an talked about our family endowment. i don't remember the exact talk but the general message was to be proud of it, warning me i would probably get teased for awhile being different.

my stepbrother and me shared a room from the time i could sleep in a regular bed until i was 9 and he was 13. we both always knew that mine was like twice the size of his but as little kids our parents just said it was because we had different dads and we accepted that and it was never really an issue.

when my stepbrother was 12 his puberty started and i can remember him being really happy that he was 'finally bigger than me'. when he learned to jerk he was so proud of himself that he swore me to secrecy and showed me right away. he assumed i wouldn't be able to do it because he thought you had to have hair and then he was pissed he showed me when he found out i could rub it and get the feeling even if nothing came out. this did start about 2 yeas of us playen around with each other tho, i was about 8-10 and he was about 12-14. sex stuff ended with him and me when he got his first gf, and he told me she was taking over.

next not long after the stuff with my stepbrother started at 8 i started getting my first hairs which pissed him off. i think by 9 i was into full puberty and by 10 had about 6" which pretty much matched my stepbrother. he still wanted to mess around tho..lol.... also about then my parents i think figured out something was up because we were always both in one bed in the morning. at that point my stepbrother got a new room of his own, but we still kept sneaking around. they never admitted it then, but not to long ago my stepdad admitted to me that they "had a pretty good idea what was going on"

at 11 i had a huge dick for my age (like 7.5") and it was on a small body so it looked even bigger. summer camp was the first time i ever had to be naked in front of other boys my age i looked like one of the counselors down there and the other boy were well in awe.. i got teased at first then but when i insisted it was a gift and didn't let it bother me they quit. maybe that talk my uncle had with me was a good thing. it also helped that the camp counselors (older teens) changed in the same locker room and i didnt look much different than them.

from like 11-13 tho alot of stuff started happening mostly with other boys. i always got all the sex questions i guess because i usually had the answer. i sucked alot of dick those 2 years and loved it. now that sex is not a new thing tho its alot harder for me to get guys to mess around.

when i was about 12 ( i was topped off at just under 8" when this happened) i was jerking off in my room one day after school with lube and the music was cranked because no one was home. until my stepdad opened the door and said... "turn down the.... OH MY... sorry" and shut the door. Later he had a talk with me and told me jerking off was normally the only part he was shocked about was my size. (he probably had not seen me since i was 4 or 5). that was when i realized for the first time i think that i had the biggest dick in the house.

when i was 15 my stepdad and i were the last 2 left in our hot tub one night . somehow we got on the subject and he asked to see and i showed it to him hard even. we ended up jacking ourselves off and that was the first and only time i ever saw him hard, he was about 6 i would guess about a lot thicker than mine.

i'm 19 now, but look about 16 or 17, my dicks only like 7.5 to 8 (depends how horny i get i suppose or better yet even how the ruler gets held :p ) but it looks huge on my skinny white boy body.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I've always been interested in what, if any, comments you received while you were a young teen-twenties about your penis. Anything from a short comment from a doctor giving you a physical, to your friends, to a parent.

What did they say? How did it happen? Etc.

Well, i've mentioned this before, but the comments I got during my early-mid teens were "EWW!! YOU"RE NOT CIRCUMCISED!!"

So, not much of a turn on for me.

Actually, as I've been through spurts of growth, I went from "tiny" to "medium" and then from "medium" to "big" and then back to "medium / borderline big". Sadly if I start working out again I'll probably grow in said parameters.
so how big is yer cock now ... ?

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I already posted but I can add a comment made by the first guy I slept with but years later, when we saw each other at a party. He and I were sitting next to each both wearing boots. I asked him how big his boots were because they seemed huge to me. He said they were size 11. then he asked how big mine were and I said 12. He said, "Well, that makes sense if memory serves me right." or something to that effect and we shared a smile.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently online I have have someone just keep repeating "horse cock!" and "Good Horsie" I was a proud for like 8 seconds then they just kept saying it and it got a little weird.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
my best friend when I was 13 or so, we were camping out. I was a little ahead of him in maturing, and he couldnt stop talking about the amount of pubic hair I had. I guess it all grew in very early, it was as thick when I was a teenager as it is now . I liked it but Im glad it finally stopped, Im not one of those super-hairy adults thank god.

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay, lets see --at 19, "Fuck! " @ 20 " Your'e too big to model those shorts in the fashion show." @ 21 " I just want to see it once" @22 " Is it true what we've all heard"? @23 " I knew you were the one for me". @30 "Damn!, you mean it gets bigger?" @31 " you just hit my eye with that shot." @38 "babe, I am not gonna let you wear those shorts to the beach". @ 39 "look at him...and the waters cold!" @40 "oh yeah, take it off buddie".(I was at a nude beach) @43 "that things gonna gag me". @45 "are all 45 year old dicks this hot?" @46 "damn" @47You've got to fuck all of us with that thing." LOL, that was fun...thanks for the memories

thick13

1st Like
Media
My first trip to the beach with my then gf and her family turned out to be a trip to the nudist beach. Mom, Dad, older brother and older sister. Moms jaw just dropped. Brother took me aside and told me to be careful with his sister. I was 16 and bigger than her brother and dad. Was an eye opener as i never thought about being bigger than grown men.

Reactions: WillyWanka

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I'm still young... but the best comment I've ever received, and this was due to the fact I'm a bit shubby in the moment, was an anonimous woman on the beach that said I wasn't 'chubby' I was FILLET MIGNON! :D

w2m4m NICE presentation! ;)

Chico88

Just Browsing
Media
Im still young but i get comments all the time.
Like Damn!!!! :p
And omg... haha
ive also been called the monster because of my size, both bodysize and dongwise :)

D

deleted136887

It was always the same: " did you have no toys when you were young?"

lostmopar

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't get a verbal comment, but when I was at the doctors for a physical for baseball in High School, I was in a t-shirt and my jock because I was running late for practice. She had me turn my head and cough the look on her eyes when she was holding my sac was priceless! She said hold on a second, left the room and came back with one of her collegues, then the other Dr. was holding my junk and did the same thing! I will never forget the look on both of their faces to this day, I was hoping they would have to look at something else so I could pull my cock out but that never happened.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My "problem" when I was young was of constant large erections. All the time. At home. At the swimming pool. In class. After church. None of my friends had this "problem" : I was 13 at the time. My best friend was very very jealous and this caused a great deal of grief. I was actually embarrassed at my seemingly endless spontaneous erections. I had to be so careful at the swimming pool in case my penis popped out of my togs. There was someone else with the same problem who cock did pop out when he hauled himself from the water. In this case a towel was quickly grabbed. I had to wear my penis up along my stomach to allow for the erection. My mates pulled these penises up and out so that there was a noticable bulge. They did not have to worry about an erection. I can recall being in the starting lineup at the school swimming sports and there was a false start declared after we had entered the pool. I became fully erect waiting for the race marshall to start the race again and could only just keep my dick in the togs and desperately wished I could just go and get dressed. These things were noted and were the subject of family gossip : how was it that a angelic looking boy whose voice had not broken was "always" erect, had a huge erection and it showed in his pants. This is the stuff of moral panic. The consensus was because he is adopted and you know "bad blood". It comes from his real parents you know. I was actually banned from having anything to do with my second cousin who was around 10 on the grounds my cousin had seen an outline of my erection and I was therefore a sexual threat and dangerous. I met my second cousin years later again and would you believe it made a sexual move on me, unsuccessful, I should add. Howard.