Comments You Received When You Were Young

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My fam would take vacation in Panama City FL every summer in the 70's. This was before all the big hotels and resorts took over and there were mostly Mum & Pop like motels, hotels and little beach stores selling $1 floats and $5 t-shirts with your names and stuff spray painted on them. The beach had all these concrete picnic areas and there were changing rooms/toilets all along the strip.

Anyway, I was 14 years old and I saw this couple getting it on in the water all day. When the guy came out of the water his dick was hard and big and that got me going. So I go into one of the toilets and I'm taking a leak. This old guy comes in and he sees my dick and says "Damn son. That's real nice. I'd sure like to taste that." I think about it, look around and say "ok." Then he reaches up and pulls out his partial with all his front teeth. That freaked me the "F" out and I got the "H" outta there! lol.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow, this is a loaded topic for me.

At school I got really picked on for getting hard in the locker room. I boned up immediately. I leaked pre-cum in my wrestling singlet and lost my nut a few times in practice. Looked ridiculous in a speedo. Got called a faggot and jerk off all the time. Ironically, my nemesis was a built wrestling stud who was also always hard, and had a small dick. The guys called hime needle dick and teased him about his size, never mentioning his hard on. He and I went were both held back a couple times and were the oldest guys in our class. I was kind of cursed with him. We eventually bonded over the dick comments and Coach put us in. a PE class with other guys over 18 with the same "problem" and encouraged us to release tension if we needed to. I didn't understand until the gang shower. I was horrified to find out coach called my dad to talk about my "problem".

It got better when my Dad took e to the adult mens locker room at the YMCA. The men there made a point of showing off how comfortable they were being naked together and there was no shame in getting hard. I was hiding my bone in the corner while getting changed and Dad pulled me over to him "hey son, you have nothing to be embarrassed about" I stumbled a little and he caught me, both of us naked in front of his gym buddies. He held me for a minute while I got my balance. Every one looked to see Dad hugging me with everything on display.

"Oh fuck Jack, you're not the big man in the locker room any more" one guy said to my dad.
"Apple didn't fall far from the tree"
"Nice gene pool."

We lifted as a group and I stopped trying to hide my boner and it kind of came and went thorough the workout. The other men had no shame about adjusting themselves. After the workout dad asked one of our neighbors to give me a ride home and said I should stay and enjoy the sauna with the other men.