Comments??

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Roger, a lot of new guys come on here and post or start threads implying they're huge, how amazing their cock is, etc... but then we never see any proof! :33: Thanks for backing your words up -- and then some!

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Roger, a lot of new guys come on here and post or start threads implying they're huge, how amazing their cock is, etc... but then we never see any proof! :33: Thanks for backing your words up -- and then some!

:redface: Thanks, Matthew.

catb1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think if you threw that away it would come back to you :tongue: :biggrin1:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Roger that big curved cock would hit all the right places. I bet your partners love it.

Only one partner - my wife, who has never slept with anyone but me. Yeah, I know that's freaky in this day and age, but yes, she absolutely loves it. It hits her clit and g-spot at the same time the way it's curved. I love giving myself to her, and just the feeling of satisfaction that I exist to give her ecstacy. It's the best feeling in the world.

She also is working towards the goal of someday, somehow, fitting me all the way in her mouth.

We are naturists, so she sees lots of other men all the time, and knows how I compare to them. :)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only one partner - my wife, who has never slept with anyone but me. Yeah, I know that's freaky in this day and age, but yes, she absolutely loves it. It hits her clit and g-spot at the same time the way it's curved. I love giving myself to her, and just the feeling of satisfaction that I exist to give her ecstacy. It's the best feeling in the world.

She also is working towards the goal of someday, somehow, fitting me all the way in her mouth.

We are naturists, so she sees lots of other men all the time, and knows how I compare to them. :)

Nothing freaky about a commited relationship...congrats on that.

Nice pix too, man.

Oh, and welcome to LPSG!